Kai po che movie

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Rohit Dhanraj
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohit-dhanraj.html

Kai po che movie

Post by Rohit Dhanraj »

Kai po che is outstanding movie based on novel of Chetan bhagat "The three mistakes of my life". So ,you read novel or watch movie both are outstanding,showing great friendship and an emotional touch at end.
Oshin
Currently Reading: Silent Witness
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oshin.html

Post by Oshin »

I started reading the book but couldn't finish it, thanks to the author. Is the movie really as good as the book?
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

LOL. I did both - read the book and watched the movie. I liked both. Oshin, Give the movie a chance, I think you'll like it!
sush_destiny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sush-destiny.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by sush_destiny »

I read the book and saw the movie, but both are equally bad. I can't believe Chetan Bhagat is even being credited as a writer. I see him more as a smart businessman who knows how to sell a book. He is writing the scripts of typical Bollywood movies and would never consider him a writer.
Kajol Dadhania
Favorite Book: Open Water
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajol-dadhania.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Kajol Dadhania »

I saw the movie and liked it, but my experience with Chetan Bhagat has not been that great so I was not looking forward to reading the book, but now that you guys are saying that the book is also good I would like to give it a try.
Imagine if we had no secrets, no respite from the truth. What if everything was laid bare the moment, we introduced ourselves?

Return to “Films and Books”