What's the best movie you have enter seen?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
simicartan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What's the best movie you have enter seen?

Post by simicartan »

my problem is that i dont have a list in my head when it comes to this type of question.
however, the best movie i could think of right now is Into the Wild.
tabwairimu
Currently Reading:

Post by tabwairimu »

I just can't stop thinking about the breaking bad movie series. I never stopped until I was done with the final season, season 5. I've never seen someone soo smart, soo creative so loving and at the same time a big liar as Brian Lee Cranston in the movie who also turns out to be a killer in the end.
Yvonne_kadzo1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Yvonne_kadzo1 »

Hard question to answer , got a few best movies as long its romance, legal drama and little action I'm good to go
Jenifer1420

Post by Jenifer1420 »

Girl Interjected, the movie based off of Susana Kayson's memior, is completely amazing. Angelina Jolie plays the best sociopath I have ever understood. It made me laugh, cry throughout the full thing. My mom probably thought I was bipolar after seeing it with her lol.
Ruba Abu Ali
Currently Reading: Notes on a Nervous Planet
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruba-abu-ali.html
Latest Review: Grammar for a Full Life: How the Ways We Shape a Sentence Can Limit or Enlarge Us by Lawrence Weinstein

Post by Ruba Abu Ali »

The Bridges of Madison County is a favorite of mine.
booklysis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklysis.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by booklysis »

My favorite movie is If I Stay. It was adapted from the book If I Stay by Shauna Cross. I just loved its concept. It has been a great adaptation to a movie.
sam_jennifer_may
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-jennifer-may.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by sam_jennifer_may »

Easily the best movie I have even seen is Dallas Buyers Club. The story is incredible and so important. It demonstrates strength in adversity and how important it is to be accepting of people. Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto put in the best cinematic performances I have ever seen. They are unrecognisable both in appearance and portrayal. 10/10
amsula_2018
Favorite Book: Angels & Demons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amsula-2018.html
Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia

Post by amsula_2018 »

Esies98 wrote: 14 Jul 2016, 10:01 It can be a very old movie or the one that was released this week but you can't stop think about. For me it would be Roberto Benigni's "Life is Beautiful" what about you?
I love that movie too. Schlindler's list and Flowers of war are the movies that I tend to remember but the movie that I can't stop thinking about right now is Coco.
"If you can't reduce your argument to a few crisp words and phrases,
there's something wrong with your argument." ~ M. Saatchi
ObsessedBookNerd
Favorite Book: Moon Called
Currently Reading: Morning Is Always Nigh
Bookshelf Size: 882
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obsessedbooknerd.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Post by ObsessedBookNerd »

I think for me it would be the Van Helsing movie. It’s probably because when it came out I was surprised by the special effects & became obsessed that I had basically watched it every day. Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro (the original dubbed version), Howls Moving Castle, & Kiki’s delivery Service I think are pretty amazing with its unparalleled story & the characters which makes each of the movies awesome & really unique!
T T 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-t-2.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Post by T T 2 »

I am not sure if I can tag it as the best movie, but for me, Sixth sense was really a great movie. I think it is a matter of preference.

Return to “Films and Books”