suggestions about new interesting movies

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

suggestions about new interesting movies

Post by Salah bourouba »

recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
katlego Mogotlane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katlego-mogotlane.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by katlego Mogotlane »

I would suggest Bullet Train. I really enjoyed watching it. I think you might like it. Out of all the movies I have seen this year, this one takes a trophy. It’s funny. It has witty dialogue. The characters are interesting. It’s also very dramatic.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

I suggest Everything Everywhere all at once. A beautiful drama that is interesting.
Meatballs022
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Meatballs022 »

Parasite 2019 is a masterful tale of class struggle, told through the lens of a poverty-stricken family who infiltrates the lavish home of a wealthy family as their hired help. A darkly comedic, yet heart-wrenching, story of survival, greed and desperation, this film will take you on a wild ride, leaving you thinking about the complexities of societal norms and inequality long after the credits roll. In a nutshell, "Parasite" is a thrilling and thought-provoking film that highlights the human condition and the desperation that can arise when one is struggling to survive.
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

I will suggest the Woman king or Brotherhood they're really interesting
Donald Donaldson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-donaldson.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Donald Donaldson »

Salah bourouba wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 10:11 recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
please watch dungeons and dragons, honour among thieves. That movie is halirious. i laughed from the beginning till it ended. you will love it if comedy is your thing. i promise.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

katlego Mogotlane wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 21:54 I would suggest Bullet Train. I really enjoyed watching it. I think you might like it. Out of all the movies I have seen this year, this one takes a trophy. It’s funny. It has witty dialogue. The characters are interesting. It’s also very dramatic.
Yea, I agree with you "Bullet Train" is worth watching.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:

Post by Tobi Adefila »

Salah bourouba wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 10:11 recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
You should watch "The Beekeeper"
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:

Post by Tobi Adefila »

Meatballs022 wrote: 31 Jan 2023, 10:57 Parasite 2019 is a masterful tale of class struggle, told through the lens of a poverty-stricken family who infiltrates the lavish home of a wealthy family as their hired help. A darkly comedic, yet heart-wrenching, story of survival, greed and desperation, this film will take you on a wild ride, leaving you thinking about the complexities of societal norms and inequality long after the credits roll. In a nutshell, "Parasite" is a thrilling and thought-provoking film that highlights the human condition and the desperation that can arise when one is struggling to survive.
"Parasite" was worth watching. The plot twist is crazy.

Return to “Films and Books”