What is your favorite Romance Novel?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
tawongaL
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tawongal.html
Latest Review: The Turn by Matthew Tysz
fav_author_id: 2484

What is your favorite Romance Novel?

Post by tawongaL »

What is your favourite romance novel and why is it? Who wrote the book. What about the book appeals most to you.
Please name the main characters.

The romance book that has made it to the top of my list is Vision in White by Nora Roberts. What I love most about the book is the fact that the main female protagonist, Mac, did not find the male protagonist, Carter, her type at all.
I loved this book so much when I first read and now i want to know what is your favourite romance novel?
Leverage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leverage.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Leverage »

That sounds nice..i dont have a favourite because I don't really read romance but sometimes I feel like reading me some Nicolas Sparks
CaptainTurtle8
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-captainturtle8.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by CaptainTurtle8 »

I like the After series by Anna Todd. Hardin and Tessa have such a complicated relationship, but I love that they overcome all of it and make it through everything. They're such an unlikely couple, but they just work. Everything about their relationship is so passionate.

I also really enjoyed the Cityscape Affair Series: A Forbidden Love Romance (The Complete Box Set) Kindle Edition
by Jessica Hawkins. It is about an affair, obviously by the name, but the story was so sweet to me. I don't love stories about affairs, because I don't ever agree with them. However, Olivia and David won me over as the story went on and I was really rooting for them.

Romance is a genre I have started reading more than anything else in the last 6-12 months. I have really taken a liking to it when I hadn't expected to. I'm glad I gave it a shot.
angelmuktar
Currently Reading: The Binding Stone
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by angelmuktar »

Anything Nicholas Sparks, but Dear John has to be my favorite from his many books. However, another novel that I absolutely loved was "Everything, Everything" by Nicola Yoon. her books are amazing, I think I cried to every book I have ever read of hers.
theprakriti
Currently Reading: The Glass Hotel
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-theprakriti.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by theprakriti »

After series. No Doubt
Sarah Nichols 7
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Doctor Sleep
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-nichols-7.html
Latest Review: The Freedom Building by Martin Kendall

Post by Sarah Nichols 7 »

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It’s based off the book of Hosea in the Bible and follows a man who marries a prostitute. She has had a horrible past and he loves her through all her trauma and pain. Powerful story of love and forgiveness!
Abdo Sonbol
Favorite Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Currently Reading: The Da Vinci Code
Bookshelf Size: 32
fav_author_id: 2366

Post by Abdo Sonbol »

"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen : Great novel from unique novalist.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Duplicate topic

Please add your thoughts to the existing thread here: What is your favorite romance book/series?
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Films and Books”