What are you watching on TV or Internet

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
laci_baby
Favorite Author: Oscar Wilde
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 2475

Re: What are you watching on TV or Internet

Post by laci_baby »

Just started watching the first season of American Horror Story. Weirdly interesting little show..
Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -Neil Gaiman
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bighuey »

I was just looking at a news item where they found a white Moby Dick whale near Australia.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
Williamz

Post by Williamz »

i am watching and listening a song of Britney Spears

"Piece of me" on youtube.
jadeblair

Post by jadeblair »

waiting on the new walking dead series airing in America so i can watch it online :D 9 days to go :D
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Ive been reading an internet newsletter about space aliens in the old Soviet Union.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
hainguyen178

Post by hainguyen178 »

I'm watching Victoria's Secret Fashion show :)
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Im reading a news item about a woman who robbed a bank then made a video bragging about it and put it on youtube. Needless to say, it wasnt long before the cops came and slapped the cuffs on her and hauled her off.
pawpoint
Favorite Author: Robert rankin
Favorite Book: Raiders of the Lost Car Park
Currently Reading: Robert Anton Wilson
fav_author_id: 8853

Post by pawpoint »

Derren Brown
GotThatSwing

Post by GotThatSwing »

I don't really watch much TV but lately I got really dragged into Mayday (also known as Air Crash Investigation(s),
Air Emergency or Air Disasters) on National Geographic. I got so excited about it that I talk about it to people around me who are totally uninterested in such matters :P
Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Ive been looking at more of that garbage from those end of the world on the 21st yo-yos. Now they are saying there are UFO's around the sun that have something to do with it. But I suppose were due for another end of the world prediction, its been a couple years since we had one. Be a good time to go into the survival products business.
Geneen Karstens

Post by Geneen Karstens »

Back in the 60's I was working for a life insurance company. A man who had insurance on all members of his family and a large cash value built up in each of them came in to cash them in because the world was coming to an end and there was a cult on a mountain in California they had to go to. My boss tried everything to stop them from blowing all of that money or to keep at least some part of the policies. It was no go.. I've often wondered what ever happened to those people.
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Theres sure a lot of screwballs out there. When I was a kid some revival outfit rented the skating rink across the street from our house. They hollered and ranted and raved for a few days and one day they were all sitting on the roof of the skating rink waiting for the end of the world. I guess space aliens or somebody was supposed to take them away somewhere. They went somewhere all right, to jail when the cops came and hauled them off.

My grampa was telling me about Halleys comet that came around in 1906 or thereabouts. He said they were selling sugar pills that they claimed would protect you from the gas that the comet would cover the earth with, all kinds of screwy electrical devices you wore on your head and other crazy stuff. Times havent changed much.

Back to the subject, I was just reading a newsletter about internet cookies and how to deal with them. Pretty dry stuff.
htddubai

Post by htddubai »

I like sports to watch on both
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

I was just looking at some news items about an UFO that crashed off Okanawa and coffee made from elephant dung that sells for 1100 dollars a kilo. Ill stick to Folgers.
Geneen Karstens

Post by Geneen Karstens »

Bighuey wrote:I was just looking at some news items about an UFO that crashed off Okanawa and coffee made from elephant dung that sells for 1100 dollars a kilo. Ill stick to Folgers.

Coffee made from elephant dung? Eewww!
I'm watching Sunday Morning on CBS. I like the short segments they show on a variety of subjects.

Return to “Films and Books”