What are you watching on TV or Internet

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Amie
Favorite Author: JK Rowling
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amie.html
Latest Review: "The Black Casket Legacy" by Bobbi Hughes-Millman

What are you watching on TV or Internet

Post by Amie »

I'm watching Once Upon a Time, and I was wondering what everyone else is watching.
Latest Review: "The Black Casket Legacy" by Bobbi Hughes-Millman
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt

Post by Bighuey »

Theres no TV where I live, but Ive been watching a video of Ken Burns Jazz series.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
StephenKingman
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

Catching up on the early seasons of Cold Case, I thought it was a great show and the first 3 seasons still are entertaining to watch. :D
You only live once.....so live!
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

I just saw some crazy thing on the internet about some woman in South Carolina who thought her house was haunted. She kept hearing noises at night, and this went on for some time until she decided to go into her attic to see if she could find anything. It turned out all the noises and strange goings-on was her ex-boyfriend who had been living in her attic for the last year. It said when the cops hauled him off he was smiling.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
laci_baby
Favorite Author: Oscar Wilde
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
fav_author_id: 2475

Post by laci_baby »

I've been watching the Tudors series from front to back on netflix just because my main man's in it.
Love Henry Cavill. If I could I would stalk that man... :oops: :lol:
Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -Neil Gaiman
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

I was looking at something where they took pictures of these bubble things on Mars. It looks like boiling pudding.
StephenKingman

Post by StephenKingman »

Futurama series 5, this was a great show, Im glad the fans demanded its return a few years back so Im going to catch up on all shows after series 4 :D
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

A newsletter about vampires and werewolves
ralfy

Post by ralfy »

All in the Family
Williamz

Post by Williamz »

i have just finished downloading a song (My Humps - By Black Eyed Peas) and now watching
laci_baby

Post by laci_baby »

StephenKingman wrote:Futurama series 5, this was a great show, Im glad the fans demanded its return a few years back so Im going to catch up on all shows after series 4 :D
Ah mike, I love this show. I think I've seen every episode atleast a dozen times. :lol:
Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -Neil Gaiman
StephenKingman

Post by StephenKingman »

laci_baby wrote:
StephenKingman wrote:Futurama series 5, this was a great show, Im glad the fans demanded its return a few years back so Im going to catch up on all shows after series 4 :D
Ah mike, I love this show. I think I've seen every episode atleast a dozen times. :lol:
I kinda stopped watching if after series 4 when they cancelled it, does it get better when Laci? Im still waiting on my boxset, come on I havent got all day. :lol:
laci_baby

Post by laci_baby »

Haha mike that's the way to play it. I was considering getting the boxes as well but I haven't made up my mind yet.
I prefer the original episodes of the the first four seasons, but I'm so easily amused I'll watch futurama any way I can get it. :D

Lately I've been watching alot of storm chasers and serial killer earth (have to love those scary natural disasters... ).
StephenKingman

Post by StephenKingman »

Yeah I also loved the first few seasons, Bender is a comic genius and very under rated, in fact I think Ill post one of my fave YouTube clips shortly of his "Best Bits", very funny, my fave being when he pushed all the dancers around and said "Do the Bender! Do the Bender!", great show :lol:
Bighuey

Post by Bighuey »

Ive been watching the Charmed series on and off. Good show for a chick flick.

Return to “Films and Books”