Who is you most favorite Marvel Character?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Smilegirl
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Who is you most favorite Marvel Character?

Post by Smilegirl »

My favorite character must be Loki. I know he’s the bad guy but he is so willing to give it all up to save his brother even if they aren’t blood. His father adopted him and he almost killed him which shows he’s a baddie. I love him for his sassy comments.
PrinceRoyal

Post by PrinceRoyal »

On a very tedious day, Mr Thor always comes to my rescue when ever I watch a scene of him,it brightens my mood... The look that he had when his sister crushed his favorite Hammer made from a dying star kkk kills me.
Charlie19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlie19.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Charlie19 »

Thor is good especially with his lightning stuff but, i liked thanus better lol maybe i am a fan of adversaries.
Robishan Khanal
Currently Reading:

Post by Robishan Khanal »

My favorite character from marvel is Thor The God Of Thunder.
LinaMueller
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 261
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
Latest Review: The Wingless Fairy by Kye Strothers

Post by LinaMueller »

For obvious reasons. :mrgreen2:
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!

Emily Dickinson
Cybbie_09
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cybbie-09.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Cybbie_09 »

I would have to say Thor and Black Panther, not only for their characters but those gentlemen are FFFFIIIIINNNEEE lol Marvel makes awesome movies!
ashtonf
Currently Reading: The Young Elites
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by ashtonf »

Dr. Strange is my favorite. First of all, Benedict Cumberbatch aka the best Sherlock Holmes is the perfect person to play Dr. Strange. He's your ordinary genius neurosurgeon that just happens to have defeated Dormamu.
Junebugsdaddy1
Favorite Book: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Currently Reading: Misreading Judas
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-junebugsdaddy1.html
Latest Review: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream by Dr Frank L Douglas

Post by Junebugsdaddy1 »

I would have to say that Iron Man is my favorite. I like the sarcasm and irritating intelligence that he displays. He is almost the villain himself, but pulls it together and saves the day more than not. He is a great character. :tiphat:
Brandt
Currently Reading: Under the Dome
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brandt.html
Latest Review: Eggstravagant Easter Eggs by Maya Elston

Post by Brandt »

I am a huge Deadpool fan personally, but I think so far my favorite is Captain Marvel. It isn't often we get to see such strong female characters who know their strength and I thought they did an excellent job with her portrayal.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
~Oscar Wilde
RoxieReads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roxiereads.html
Latest Review: Code Name Lily by Julien Ayotte

Post by RoxieReads »

It’s always been really hard for me to choose a favorite Avenger. Usually my preference changes depending on what’s happening in the MCU. After watching Endgame, I have come to really love Iron Man, but before then I can’t definitely say who.
~Roxie~
RoxieReads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roxiereads.html
Latest Review: Code Name Lily by Julien Ayotte

Post by RoxieReads »

Brandt wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 13:46 I am a huge Deadpool fan personally, but I think so far my favorite is Captain Marvel. It isn't often we get to see such strong female characters who know their strength and I thought they did an excellent job with her portrayal.
I agree, Captain Marvel was awesome! I think that they did the perfect amount of girl power stuff without overdoing it.
~Roxie~
cassiekeech2019
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: -2
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cassiekeech2019 »

Actually, I kind of like Loki. He seems to have a great sense of humor. Then of course Iron man and Thor
Love2read9494

Post by Love2read9494 »

Thor is my favorite marvel character because he makes everything so entertaining.
mrnobody3
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrnobody3.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by mrnobody3 »

It's hard to choose a favourite character because all of the characters have different personalities and interesting backstories but after I watched many marvel movies I think I stick to Dr Strange. His personality almost similar to Tony star's. Cocky, ambitious, sarcastic and terribly smart. I like the idea how he has changed from that kind of personality to the modest and mature person and become the Sorcerer Supreme. It only takes one movie to see the character development of his which makes him my favourite superhero.
Mrs-a-ellsworth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by Mrs-a-ellsworth »

I am assuming I can branch out beyond the most recent Marvel series? I enjoy the character of Wolverine so much- always have. Especially in the comics as some plot lines explore what it means to survive beyond your friends and experience many lifetimes. To keep on trend with the most recent movies, I would say I have enjoyed Captain America. He brings a balance to the team as their moral compass.

Return to “Films and Books”