What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
AsjadIslam
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by AsjadIslam »

The last movie I saw was "SKYSCRAPER".
the movie was based on the conceptual tallest building in the world which was full of luxurious life. Some wanted mafia group was against this building owner as he had a secret which he gonna share with the police so that that group caught. Movie was full of action and taught us the importance of family members.
I will rate this movie 8.5/10
Isaac heartz
2024 Reading Goal: 275
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Isaac heartz »

Last movie I saw was Jurassic Games. And rating it on a scale of 10 I would say 7.
Elisabeth Mayse

Post by Elisabeth Mayse »

The last movie I saw was Coco, the new Disney movie. It's 10/10 on the adorable scale! I highly recommend it to anyone. It has everything you'd want in an animation and then some.
OloladeO
Currently Reading: The Michael Project
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ololadeo.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by OloladeO »

Hmm. The last real movie I saw was 'The Black Panther'. It deserves a 20/20 rating. Movie was Incredible. Loved the graphics, story line, everything.
[Arun Bohra]
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by [Arun Bohra] »

Last movie I saw was Sharlok Holmes. However I didn't enjoyed it i will still give it 3 stars out of 5 because the storyline was interesting.
Hannahhhh
Currently Reading: Allegiant
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Hannahhhh »

The last movie I saw was The Incredibles 2. Highly recommended to watch 10/10.
Remy23
Currently Reading: One true mate 2
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by Remy23 »

The last movie I saw was Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children it was active and engaging while also being wholesome and quite thought provoking of how time may work, and does work.
I'd give it 8 out of ten. You may need to investigate for yourself because my watching experience was with a sleepy baby who couldn't handle all the excitement on screen, so it could rate higher if all gaps were just the baby interrupting the explanations.
Daniel Nnanna
Favorite Book: Purpose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nnanna-daniel.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Post by Daniel Nnanna »

The movie i saw was THE ADVANGER:INFINITY WAR
Having acthur like,Toni stark,peter pan etc. The fiction of the movie was so amezing.but the death of some of my heros made me upset.I rate with a 8 over 10
Akash8808

Post by Akash8808 »

I saw Antman and Wasp
Sgt_Pepper98

Post by Sgt_Pepper98 »

Mairin wrote: 18 Sep 2010, 15:18 Let's see.. .last one I saw in a theater was Inception which was a totally awesome movie. Last one I saw at home was Star Trek (the newest one) and surprisingly I loved it!
I love Inception! The cast and the plot are just perfect. One of my favorite movies!
Sunnyroyish
Currently Reading: Journey of a Bedroom Poet
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunnyroyish.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Sunnyroyish »

The last movie I saw was Deadpool 2 and I rate it 2 out of 4. I think this movie is overrated.
amsula_2018
Favorite Book: Angels & Demons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amsula-2018.html
Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia

Post by amsula_2018 »

I watched Avengers: The infinity War. So far it is satisfying to watch and gave the audience a puzzle on how would they defeat the villain considering the death or should I say disappearance of several heroes. Despite the fact that the part two of the movie is set to release next year and the story is not yet complete, I would give it a rating of 9 out of 10. :D :D :D
"If you can't reduce your argument to a few crisp words and phrases,
there's something wrong with your argument." ~ M. Saatchi
EmeraldEyes8918
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 58

Post by EmeraldEyes8918 »

Deadpool 2 and I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. It was a lot of fun with the typical humourous, gore fare that the original was famous for, though it is a hard act to follow, and Ryan Reynolds did an amazing job as always.
CrimsonPrincess24
Currently Reading: success bound
Bookshelf Size: 48

Post by CrimsonPrincess24 »

The last movie that I saw is The Wolf Children. It's really sad but the movie is really great
Montrill

Post by Montrill »

well this is my first time here..loving what I'm seeing already. Anyway the last movie I watched was dead pool 2 n it was crazy.. Big ups to everyone in that movie.. Script was on point

Return to “Films and Books”