What is your opinion on the Jack Reacher series adaptation of Lee Child's books on the character

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Ellamaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellamaris.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

What is your opinion on the Jack Reacher series adaptation of Lee Child's books on the character

Post by Ellamaris »

So far 2 books Killing Floor and BAD Luck and Trouble, have been adapted to 2, 8 episodes series. I find the adaptations very fair and look forward to more books. First, hey got the character right.
human reader
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by human reader »

First season was above average. Liked Reacher and the rest of the cast. Good action plus humor and relationships. Haven't seen season 2 yet.
João Ramos
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by João Ramos »

It was pretty cool. The leading actor is a true colossus, and it's incredible how he crushes enemies as if he were beating sitting ducks.
Ellamaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellamaris.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Ellamaris »

That I exactly how the books present him. His size is his main attribute and then his unbeatable dexterity at hand combats are unequaled. I truly enjoyed the 2 seasons so far.

Return to “Films and Books”