Do you enjoy Jackie Chan Movies?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Siew Nyuk Lai
Currently Reading: The Demon of Reginhart
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-siew-nyuk-lai.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid
2022 Reading Goal: 15
2022 Goal Completion: 0%

Do you enjoy Jackie Chan Movies?

Post by Siew Nyuk Lai »

Yesterday I watched some old movies and there's a movie called Rush Hour by Jackie Chan. It really bring back a lot of memories watching it.

Do you enjoy Jackie Chan movies? Which is your favorite? Share with me your thoughts :D
Dodo Wangdi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Dodo Wangdi »

Comparing other actions movies to all the movies Jackie Chan's has played.His movies are far more better than others as he is well know for not having any stun man while shooting in dangerous stuns.Even though he is from China his English is fluent and he truly understands his assignment in the movies.well some of my favorite movies of Jackie Chan are Bleeding steel, Around the world in 80 days and he also starred in one of my favorite animation movies Kung Fu panda.
n3stl3y_
Favorite Book: Randy the Irresistible
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n3stl3y.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 220%

Post by n3stl3y_ »

I absolutely loved Jackie Chan movies growing so when I watch them now I get nostalgic
celesvik
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by celesvik »

Not that much, action movies are most of the time exhausting
RJ45
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
2022 Reading Goal: 6
2022 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by RJ45 »

I love Jackie Chan movies, he's an amazing actor and also a very good movie director. All of his movies are amazing and they feel real, he brings out high expectations for his movies which makes it the best 😍😍

Return to “Films and Books”