What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Precious Naiti
2021 Reading Goal: 25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-naiti.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Precious Naiti »

I have just finished watching Justice League 2021. I did not know that it was a director’s cut so i watched all the 4 hours and i was surprised to find that most scenes were taken from movies i had already watched before. It was action packed though but too long for my liking. I rate it 7.1 out of 10.
Archaeoptery
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by Archaeoptery »

I think it is the Simpson's Movie. I enjoyed it and wished a had the DVD of it.
Lady-of-Literature
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lady-of-literature.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Lady-of-Literature »

I just started watching new movies a week and directing them, the last film I watched yesterday was The Front Runner with Hugh Jackman. I enjoyed it a lot, it sort of reminded me of Hamilton in the sense that you two political figures running/hoping for Presidency only for their private affairs to ruin that for them. And subsequently, their wives continue to stay with them long after. For what it was and what it was trying to be and how it was executed, I think a fair 4/5 is a good rating. I'd recommended it to lovers of drama and political suspense.

Return to “Films and Books”