Can anyone reccomend a good Netflix movie or series?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
bakameansidiot
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Can anyone reccomend a good Netflix movie or series?

Post by bakameansidiot »

If your into the coming of age genre with a bit of genre and cute moments, I recommend Never Have I Ever. It's an amazing show. The trailer is very different than the movie, though, in a good way. The only downside of the show is the narration is very unnecessary.

a_r_egerton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-r-egerton.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by a_r_egerton »

If you like reality competition shows, you may want to check out Next in Fashion or Sugar Rush. The former is Netflix's answer to Project Runway but minus a lot of unnecessary and boring drama. The latter features bakers who specialize in fancy desserts.

Charity Damaris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Charity Damaris »

I would say Locke & Key it is based on the comic book, this drama follows three siblings who return to their family home, only to realize that they have magical powers.

Tonze
Currently Reading: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Tonze »

If you like action movies I recommend you to watch "The blindspot".
It is about a women with tattoo on all her body and she was cleared all her memories at the point that she doesn't even know what she real is by A group of people which was against government and they put her inside a closed bag and throw her at bus station and on the bag it was written that it who ever found that baggage send it to FBI.
It really a good one!

Zainabreadsnow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Zainabreadsnow »

I recommend Sex Education. It is a very light-hearted, funny show about things that we all struggle with as teenagers. It's very progressive and opens doors to lots of conversations.

Return to “Films and Books”