- Posts: 1
- Joined: 20 Jul 2018, 19:04
- Bookshelf Size: 0
second, put your pot on fire to get hot then add your oil, after heating a little while, add your sliced onion and fry
Then add the blended tomatoes and fry till there is no water
Add your meat, salt and spice to taste.
leave to boil for 10minutes
stir and serve
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 08:05
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
- Bookshelf Size: 113
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
- Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles
Step 1. Get the fresh tomatoes blended
Step 2. Prepare all the ingredients you are going to use, that is, boiling your meat/fish (either fresh or dried), little salt, seasoning of your choice.
Step 3. Boil the meat first , because it's going inside the stew while preparing.
Step 4. Add oil (either Palm oil or Groundnut oil) inside the pot, give it few seconds then pour the blended tomatoes inside the pot of oil
Step 5. After few minutes of frying and stirring (3-4 minutes) add your seasoning with little water (depending on the quantity you are cooking), then, let it boil for for few minutes (about 2 minutes)
Step 6. When the boiling is done add your meat/fish also with little quantity of water (add the water you used in boiling the meat/fish, if preferable). Close your pot for about 4 minutes then your fresh tomatoes stew is ready to dish.
- Posts: 528
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 22:06
- 2019 Reading Goal: 60
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 26
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
- Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis