whos your inspiration when you cook?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
elliebelle2018
Bookshelf Size: 0

whos your inspiration when you cook?

Post by elliebelle2018 »

my inspiration when i cook is my mom she was the one who taught me everything in the kitchen so my goal is to make her proud of my cooking that tastes great and made of love. so whos your inspiration when you cook?
Nifemiolora

Post by Nifemiolora »

My inspiration is anyone who is good at Cooking I get inspired by chef because I know that food is about exploring ....it is about art,color and flavour...I want to be the world cook.
Jillpillbooknerd
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 1908
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jillpillbooknerd.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jillpillbooknerd »

My inspiration when I cook is also my mom! And sometimes my grandma, Nanny. My mom has always cooked for me and my dad and she passed that along to me as well. Some of my favorites that she makes are her cornbread, pizza, and lemon blossoms. I always look forward to going home for a few days for some good food!
elliebelle2018

Post by elliebelle2018 »

its all about our moms ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Rhoda 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Rhoda 2 »

My all time inspiration is my mom she taught me how to cook and have always made her proud
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

My mom and my stepmom. Both have taught me something about cooking.
:techie-studyingbrown:
Blessedfellow
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Blessedfellow »

well, my mom sometimes but mostly my dad, he's good at all costs, he taught me much about cooking.
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

My inspiration is always been my grandmother. She taught me everything. From how to fry the egg, how to cook rice perfectly and taught me some Filipino traditional dishes.
laurenceaquino

Post by laurenceaquino »

My inspiration in cooking is my husband and my son. When i see them enjoying the food I make I feel complete and they appriate my effort .
Charlaigne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlaigne.html
Latest Review: Reaching the Shore by Davin Jake Douma and BonnieJane Hall

Post by Charlaigne »

Some of us are not lucky enough to have a supportive mother. Mine always hated me and treated me like a slave. She was a good cook but didn't teach me much except how to cook dal just before I went to college. I'm proud to say that nearly all of my learning came from books, practising by myself and eating my mistakes.

I do pretty okay now and that bitch will never eat any of my food, because she is cut off and my life has never been better. Now that does inspire me to greater heights :D As they say, revenge is a dish best served cold.
barbieface123

Post by barbieface123 »

my inspiration is my grandfather, he is a great cook and always willing to help in the kitchen wen i need him, he was also a chef at some of the finest restaurants in my country,when i get the opportunity to cook with him i feel so lucky because each day he is getting older.
kmsalvoro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by kmsalvoro »

My inspiration when I cook is my husband. It makes me happy seeing him enjoying the food that I made. โ˜บ
And I always find time to search and make new food for him to try. I always keep in mind that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach". ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mary emma123
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Mary emma123 »

my mum is my inspiration when I cook
juliamenez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by juliamenez »

My inspiration when I cook are all the zero waste chefs out there that are able to use even the obscure parts of food in their cooking. Lately, I have been using fruit scraps to make simple syrups to use as drink mixers!
IamNelda54

Post by IamNelda54 »

My inspiration are the people who will eat my cooking. I just want them to taste and eat a good meal i cook with love for them.

Return to โ€œBook, Cook, and Craftsโ€