Tradional Cocnut Cream Punch Recipe

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
arlette
Bookshelf Size: 13

Tradional Cocnut Cream Punch Recipe

Post by arlette »

'LOCAL WAY TO PREPARE MILK'

One local coconut, cracked and removed from its shell. Clean the coconut ..Hold it with one or both hands above your head with all your hand power, smashed the coconut on a hard surface. Then collect the broken pieces. Place it in a large bowl.

To remove the coconut flesh from the shell, use the edge point of a knifed , Insert it under the brown part of the coconut and its shell. Then pop up the coconut flesh from its shell.

Grate the coconut, finely and add two cups of water in the finely grated pile after place both hands, gather coconut mix, form a ball amount. Then squeese out the milk from the mixture.

"Ingredients"

Two cups coconut milk
Four tins condense milk
Two tins of carnation milk
Half cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups of white rum

Mixed all ingredients together until smoothed. Store in bottles refridgerated ..Leave out rum for virgin lovers..
Enjoy my island coconut cream punch this Christmas season.
shravsi
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Crime and Punishment
Bookshelf Size: 115
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shravsi.html
Latest Review: Sam the Chosen by Wally Jones

Post by shravsi »

Great recipe. If its a local recipe, I am sure it will taste great. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll let you know after trying it.
sayoniwrites
Currently Reading: The Scarlet Letter
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sayoniwrites.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by sayoniwrites »

arlette wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 16:15 'LOCAL WAY TO PREPARE MILK'

One local coconut, cracked and removed from its shell. Clean the coconut ..Hold it with one or both hands above your head with all your hand power, smashed the coconut on a hard surface. Then collect the broken pieces. Place it in a large bowl.

To remove the coconut flesh from the shell, use the edge point of a knifed , Insert it under the brown part of the coconut and its shell. Then pop up the coconut flesh from its shell.

Grate the coconut, finely and add two cups of water in the finely grated pile after place both hands, gather coconut mix, form a ball amount. Then squeese out the milk from the mixture.

"Ingredients"

Two cups coconut milk
Four tins condense milk
Two tins of carnation milk
Half cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups of white rum

Mixed all ingredients together until smoothed. Store in bottles refridgerated ..Leave out rum for virgin lovers..
Enjoy my island coconut cream punch this Christmas season.
Thanks for sharing the recipes :tiphat:

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”