- Posts: 8
- Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 11:19
- Bookshelf Size: 0
HOW TO PREPARE NOODLES STIR FRY.
2 packs of 70g Indomie
2 Green bell pepper
2 small Sausages
1. Boil water and put the indomie and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure it doesn’t over cook, it shouldn’t be too soft. Use a strainer to strain the water from it.
2. Chop the onion, carrot, green pepper, spring onion and sausage into preferred shape.
3. Crack the eggs and beat it. Heat 2 tablespoons of the cooking oil in a and pour the egg in, wait for about 30 seconds then turn the egg with a spatula, then scramble it add the chopped sausage and stir stir , now add the chopped vegetables, sardine and stir.
4. Add the spices in the indomie packs and stir, add powdered pepper (depending on how hot you want it) and stir very well. Add the indomie and stir, stir it well.
fry and then you are good to eat
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 08:05
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: To Selena, With Love
- Bookshelf Size: 113
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taaralynn.html
- Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles
- Posts: 398
- Joined: 27 Apr 2018, 21:25
- Currently Reading: Dues
- Bookshelf Size: 123
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyteewhy.html
- Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 18:28
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 42
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
- Posts: 321
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018, 22:06
- Currently Reading: Adrift
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
- Latest Review: Advent Of Silver by Atilla K. Zengin