Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Agenaton member
Currently Reading: Power of Now
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Post by Agenaton member »

I love cooking my food.
ladycraic
Currently Reading: Natural Cures: Stay Healthy Naturally
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladycraic.html
Latest Review: When War Ends by Patricia Tomlin

Post by ladycraic »

l like cooking food myself and it's mostly to control what goes in. Also, I enjoy cooking - it's so fun! Other than that, I love tasting new dishes and spices that I've never heard of or thought to try.
CommMayo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-commmayo.html
Latest Review: Changed by Vicki Stiefel
Reading Device: B00G2Y4WNY

Post by CommMayo »

I generally prefer eating my own cooking because I know what is in it and it is a lot more affordable.
Chyokore1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Chyokore1 »

Yes, I love cooking my own food
CaitlinGonya
Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by CaitlinGonya »

Going out is considered a luxury so I kinda enjoy being home and away from crowds
Kayama Akakandelwa
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kayama Akakandelwa »

Its better to cook your own food because it keeps you more active and you will feel happy of your cooking. As for me I think its better to cook your own food because its cheaper than buying from a restaurant which has higher changer and some restaurant don't serve enough food to satisfy you but have high costs, while in your own home you can cook something to satisfy you and you can eat as much as you want.
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

In the Philippines specifically in Cebu, you can save money by buying food. One could buy for 20 Php 3 different kinds of viand and a pack of cooked rice at 5 Php each. Whereas if you will buy for same 20 Php to make a single viand is not enough. So you need to buy extra money for rice and without loading up gas, you can't cook. ? I remembered the old joke about price hike. A man who ordered food asked about the sudden price increase to which a woman answered it's because of the price of LPG. The man said,"But I did not order an LPG." The woman answered,"Okay, here are the raw materials of the food you ordered. Cook them in your stomach." ??
Barbiedole
Currently Reading: The One (The Only One) #1
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbiedole.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann

Post by Barbiedole »

When it comes to eating outside, my only restriction is the wastage of fund. At least, that's what I call it. I'm not against eating out nor am I saying I don't eat out, but someone else may be buying. Instead of eating out, I'll just calculate what I'd have spent and just use the same amount of money to go prepare myself a much better and well endowed meal.
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
monolisa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by monolisa »

I love different,special and unique foods outside because it helps me to learn some more new foods and gives me ideas to try new recipies at home
nanaakira

Post by nanaakira »

I feel more save if i eat my own cooking, we dont know what ingredient use by restaurant and how they cook the food
Dolor
Currently Reading:

Post by Dolor »

nanaakira wrote: 30 Nov 2017, 01:11 I feel more save if i eat my own cooking, we dont know what ingredient use by restaurant and how they cook the food
You've got the point. It's safer to make our own.
Goaldiggergirl
Currently Reading: My Sister, My Friend
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Goaldiggergirl »

:lol2: Actually sometimes i ate outside to taste a new recipe and checked every ingredients they used. And i'll try to cook that in our home. And sometimes i'll add new ingredients for that food.
ixora
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ixora.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by ixora »

I love cooking my own food. There is something really rewarding about creating something for yourself and it coming out great.
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD
Dolor
Currently Reading:

Post by Dolor »

If someone will ask me if I know how to cook. I will answer him/her with, "I know how to eat." ✌😷😄
nari_182

Post by nari_182 »

Innocent chinenye wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 08:59 Some people said cooking on their own saves money than going to the restaurant. We will also find out this kind of people can cook under any conditions while some people sees cooking very stressful. I also came to understand that average of men don't like to see their wife's in kitchen cooking, I don't no how strong this fact is but i will like to here from you people.
i agree with you but i am the one part of INDIA here men loves different cooking items but they love their wife cook in kitchen

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”