Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Tunmise
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
Bookshelf Size: 13

Re: Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Post by Tunmise »

Yes
And I don't mind the stre
Faithmwangi
Currently Reading: Empowered
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithmwangi.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Faithmwangi »

For me,i prefer the food i make on my own. Every once or twice though i like to eat out.
"Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
thaservices1
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thaservices1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by thaservices1 »

I eat out very rarely. The better I've gotten at cooking, the worse restaurant food tastes. And I've done restaurant work, I've seen stuff in places with high health scores that are hair raising. Plus most restaurants operate at a high amount of wasted product (at least here in the US) especially fast food and I just don't feel right supporting that kind of waste. I've volunteered with many social assistance organizations and it was heart breaking for me to throw out five gallon buckets full of edible food every night when I know within a few miles of where I am standing there is at least one person going hungry, and why? So someone can get French fries out the drive through window in under a minute and twenty seconds. And let's lock up the dumpster and pour bleach on the food just so no one can come along and 'steal' it. Yeah, I don't eat out often...
"It is not the critic that counts..."
- Roosevelt
Sam3927
Currently Reading: NAPOLEON, CHARLES XII and HITLER, Challenge and Calamity in Russia
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Sam3927 »

You never know how restaurant food is cooked,I like cooking my own food.
RSchwartz
Favorite Author: Terry Pratchett
Currently Reading: Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2791

Post by RSchwartz »

I love to cook and it is probably best that people don't try to stop me from cooking because it's just tooo much fun for me. Any guy who doesn't appreciate my enjoyment of cooking is not worth the time for a relationship as far as I'm concerned.
Jehoidah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jehoidah »

I personally love cooking for myself rather than eating outside though once in a while it is good to treat yourself by eating in a good restaurant of your choice where food is cooked to ma terms and conditions.Unlike most ladies and men think cooking is a waste of time i.e buying the ingredients ,cooking itself and washing utensils they prefer eating 8n a hotel which is expensive compared to cooking for yourself.
Nicholasoboi

Post by Nicholasoboi »

I like cooking my own food. You never know how restaurant food is cooked
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

I love to cook my own cook in the same time we also love eating outside. In able to discover new menu and taste. I love discovering new taste and make it at home
elliebelle2018

Post by elliebelle2018 »

Yes, ido love cooking. i prefer to cook my own food. its healthy and saving money too i like to cook for my family and friends as well. nowadays that alot of people getting sick we have to be more careful what to eat. as long as i can i avoid salty and greasy foods.
Rhoda 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Rhoda 2 »

I prefer eating my own cooked food rather than outside because some restaurant don't do it well and some can even use all spices because they are available but some situations may force. I therefore do it rarely.Not my thing
Lydia mwai

Post by Lydia mwai »

I love cooking my own food because you can use the ingredients of your choice unlike in a restaurant where you go and eat what has been prepared,
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

I love to cook. I see it as a work of art sometimes. It's nice trying something out the first time and watching it turn out nicely. When it doesn't it's a learning experience also. It is nice going out to eat as well. I can sit back relax a little and have someone cook for me.Sometimes I get ideas what I want to make later on.
:techie-studyingbrown:
Aniza Butt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aniza-butt.html
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott

Post by Aniza Butt »

I love to cook at home. Home cooked food is healthier and affordable. At the same time i also love to eat at restaurants.
"Fine...Make your villain."
`Darkling`
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott
Ericack

Post by Ericack »

Most of the time I want to revel in easy and healthy food and the most effective way to make sure that the food is what I'm honestly looking out is to cook my very own meal.
Mutegude
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Mutegude »

I like cooking because for me it helps clear my mind. Also gives me a chance to try out new recipes and the satisfaction of someone enjoying your food is a added benefit.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”