Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
ngesysasao
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Post by ngesysasao »

Hi and good day cooking your own food is better to go to restaurant cause you spend a lot of money and they don't do it like the way you like it I prefer to cook my own food instead of going to restaurant and my boyfriend want to see me while I'm cooking and he want to learn how to cook so I teach him.thank you
ebriana1112

Post by ebriana1112 »

I like it better when I cook my own food. And my mother-in-law's recipes are the best.
Mailis
Currently Reading: The Employee Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailis.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Mailis »

I love eating out but my husband is good cook too, so I love food prepared by him as well.
pinefamily
Currently Reading: Magician
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by pinefamily »

Cooking yourself is better than going to a restaurant, and even better than that is cooking food you have grown yourself. We grow as many of our own vegetables, we have fruit trees, and we get 3-4 eggs a day at the moment from our chickens.
Semo

Post by Semo »

Its good to cook your own because,you'll be sure of your flavour and nutrients in your food
beautydamsel_1
Currently Reading:

Post by beautydamsel_1 »

most things irritates me, and am always selective when it comes to what I consume.
so I cook my food myself to my very best taste
Jesuslovesyou

Post by Jesuslovesyou »

I agree with Elizabeth. Making your own meals is fun, and knowing exactly what you're eating gives you peace of mind.
mamacece312
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by mamacece312 »

I enjoy cooking my own food I get to choose what I want to put in it, and as for my husband yes he can cook but he want me to be in the kitchen doing the cooking, I am the better cook.

Denise
SparklesonPages
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sparklesonpages.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by SparklesonPages »

I enjoy cooking but I certainly have the days where I just want to eat someone else’s food :P
ayoomisope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayoomisope.html
Latest Review: Absolute Truth by Joab Russo

Post by ayoomisope »

I prefer to cook my own food to going out.Although I give myself a treat once in a while by going to an exotic restaurant to eat.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles William Eliot
faudi57
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by faudi57 »

I typically enjoy cooking and creating meals for my family. I am sometimes afraid that what i might order at a restaurant will be something i really didn't like and i hate paying for something that i didn't like! But on the other hand, if we go out and i try something and i really enjoy it, i try to recreate it at home! Some have been successes, some not so much!
Amiga Cassandra

Post by Amiga Cassandra »

I love cooking my own food... it's more satisfactory than eating outside.
Kperez2121

Post by Kperez2121 »

I Love to eat ouside, as long is clean and the place smells good.
And some places where u can see the kitchen it’s best.
I cook at my house almost 5 to 6 times a week 🙁, so I really enjoy good food outside when I have the opportunity.
nahla
Currently Reading:

Post by nahla »

Do you love cooking your own food or eating outside?

I love my food spicy or rather very spicy. I prefer cooking my own food so that I can add to it the right amount of spices and ingredients. When I have to eat outside, I get the feeling that the food is kind of tasteless even though it is tasty.
lcorbin25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lcorbin25.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by lcorbin25 »

I definitely prefer my own cooking. It is a hobby of mine. My diet consists of a strict AIP (autoimmune protocol). With that in mind I have to be watchful to avoid flare ups. No sugar or gluten which is hidden in more foods than one would think.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”