Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Boushe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Do You Love Cooking Your Own Food's Or Eating Outside?

Post by Boushe »

I love to eat at home my own dishes. Especially because I know, what I put inside
Insightsintobooks729
Currently Reading: Meet your soul
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks729.html
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Insightsintobooks729 »

I like to eat at home, but going out every now and then with my family is nice as well.
"I cannot live without Books" - Thomas Jefferson
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Shen9

Post by Shen9 »

Oh yes certainly I do enjoy creating my own meal love eating my own food too much more than a restaurant meal. Maybe its because I know what I am put in my pot. And we never really can tell about them there cooking yeah. That must be it.
CaitlinGonya
Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by CaitlinGonya »

I wish I had more time because I love cooking but I work 9 hour days and traffic is always terrible. However, the weekends are my joy for cooking.
Mylifehayat
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Mylifehayat »

i prefer cooking my own food beause its more healthy than eating out side, you know the ingredient you use .
Sarailer
Currently Reading: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Sarailer »

I love cooking on my own, as much as possible from scratch. That way I know what all is in what I am eating and that it's quality food to my liking. :D
David_92
Currently Reading: Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-92.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White

Post by David_92 »

I prefer cooking because my own food because its cheap compared to buying food in the stores or the restaurant .
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

Because of my limited knowledge on cooking I normally cook whatever I know. Though my wife cook a lot but this time seldom she do it because of the busy schedule. Still, food cook in your home is much cheaper but stressful than eating in a restaurant.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Naresh607
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by Naresh607 »

Of course I love cooking my own food because I cook with love, care and passion.. All these things make food taste better
Luna_natti
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Luna_natti »

I like to cook for my family, because i have two little kids and i don't want for them to eat fast food or in restaurants. They love mashed potatoes and chicken with mushrooms(my specialty :wink: ).
berlynbriones17

Post by berlynbriones17 »

I love cooking my own food. :D it makes me feel like a chef especially when I achieved the taste I was assuming. But eating outside had become my inspiration of cooking my own food. I get to explore more foods,copy them,and improve/experiment on it until I satisfy my taste buds.Cooking good food maybe stressful,hard-labor,and pretty messy.But when your done,you experience that feeling that you have made something special. Something you can say "This is delicious!". Something you've achieved. 'Cause when you love something,you can never be happy when you ain't putting any effort on it. :D
em915217

Post by em915217 »

I love both, it really depends on the day! Some days I'll be really motivated to cook something nice for myself for dinner, but some days I'm just too tired/unmotivated to make my own food.
mandalee519
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandalee519.html
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Reading Device: B00IOVUXL8

Post by mandalee519 »

It all depends really. I enjoy cooking because it is significantly cheaper than buying food and I'll always be able to look forward to leftovers. However, if I'm feeling lazy, I will not hesitate to pick up a to-go menu!
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Lionesse

Post by Lionesse »

I love cooking for my family. I find it easy and think it a loving gesture. I feel good knowing I mindfully prepared a meal and they enjoyed it, even the toddlers. I love cooking for friends too, even though large gatherings can be stressful. On the other hand, for me, while I do eat what I cook and sometimes I rather enjoy it, I much prefer eating out- having someone else put all the thought into the meal and the bonus is I get to be waited on, served and the dishes cleared away almost magically!
Goose16

Post by Goose16 »

Well... Cooking home save money. You can save your life from consuming other people's food. In this wicked world people plan to hurt you. Need to be thinkable in everything you do. People be wise like a serpent! 👌

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”