How do you feel while cooking?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Cate winslet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: How do you feel while cooking?

Post by Cate winslet »

cooking is in my DNA darling...
Mauichick2286
Currently Reading: Love the one your with
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Mauichick2286 »

I have noticed that cooking and or baking is something I do to relieve any negative feelings or emotions I tend to get. When I am in the kitchen , my mind is at ease. It is one of the only times when I am not super stressed. I also tend to over think but not in the kitchen.
I am not sure if it is the very yummy smells from my hard labor or simply the distractions. I know one thing for sure , there is nothing like my homemade banana bread.
Caitlyn Euge
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Caitlyn Euge »

While I'm cooking I felt good, not just because I want to eat, It's because that's the only thing I want to do everytime I feel stress after my work. :D I feel relax and comfort and sometimes artistic everytime I cooked, whenever it is a new recipe or my favorite food. Cooking is a great hobby. 😊
munajimah25

Post by munajimah25 »

i really love cooking, its makes me feel like a real woman. yh
i feel special when am cooking
Oliver2018

Post by Oliver2018 »

:D I absolutely feel like I am creating something great. I love cooking and baking. I am always looking at recipes to see how I can rewrite the recipe for whoever I’m cooking or baking for.
Emilia1892
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Eyes Don't Lie
Bookshelf Size: 50

Post by Emilia1892 »

I feel very happy when I cook with my couple
Ese22osa
Currently Reading: Shellbee's Story
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ese22osa.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Ese22osa »

Cooking is my thing but I don't normally feel to cook when I'm alone it seem hectic and difficult. Meaning I love cooking when surrounded by my love ones.
Kliyo 123

Post by Kliyo 123 »

I love to cook. Especially for my family and friends. It gives me joy. For them to enjoy the meal. Also if they want leftovers. I think it shows your love and care for them.
Thata25

Post by Thata25 »

It makes me feel so happy specially when i cook for my loved ones..
MummiGotit
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 53

Post by MummiGotit »

I love cooking, learning new ways to do so. even if I'm not master chef its turns out yummy. ;]
R-Myra
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-myra.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by R-Myra »

I feel like I have control over everything in the world, even though it's just a kitchen but still I feel like I know everything in the world when I'm cooking and when the food is properly made.
-R
mamalui
Favorite Book: Trip to Adele
Currently Reading: Split Adam
Bookshelf Size: 198
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamalui.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by mamalui »

Relaxed, in control, with a sense of achievement.
No idea is a bad idea.

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.
Samisah
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samisah.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Samisah »

I learned to cook from my mum and layer on from my brother's wife. I love the fact that they take their time and pay attention to every detail about the meal. this made me to developed a keen interest in cooking and now I enjoy doing it
Samisah
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samisah.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Samisah »

I learned to cook from my mum and later on from my brother's wife. I love the fact that they take their time and pay attention to every detail about the meal. this made me to developed a keen interest in cooking and now I enjoy doing it
rusalka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rusalka.html
Latest Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies by Mernegar Dorgoly

Post by rusalka »

Cooking is one of those things that make me feel very whole(some). It brings me satisfaction in a variety of ways; knowing I’m successful in following instructions, my instincts, that I’m being organized, and, perhaps most importantly, that I am taking care of my family or friends by preparing a nice hot meal for them. I used to struggle a lot with an eating disorder and getting into cooking helped me regulate that. It enables me to craft and create, which are more two favorite ways of keeping busy. :)

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”