Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 14 Jan 2018, 18:37
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 13
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandalee519.html
- Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
- Reading Device: B00IOVUXL8
- Location: Fayetteville, NC
If you have a sweet tooth like I do, try buying some vegan rye bread, spreading almond butter on top, layering up some sliced bananas, and sprinkling hemp seeds and agave nectar on top! Super simple and extremely delicious!!