What Did You Cook/bake Today?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Xttiey
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Did You Cook/bake Today?

Post by Xttiey »

I baked cake for my family
i creamed butter and sugar,added egg flour,nutmeg,salt,flavour,preservative,baking powder.den i mixed by cutting nd pasting.nd i baked in my oven .very delicious
Reroz77

Post by Reroz77 »

For today, I felt that I should treat my family to a cake. In my preparation, I first added flour in a bowl. I then added salt, sugar and baking powder. From there,I added preservatives and nutmeg. I then mixed the dough by cutting and pasting. Finally, I placed the dough in my oven. When my cake was ready and I had a taste, it was so delicious.
Abbasilyasu32
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Abbasilyasu32 »

Today I cooked White rice. I washed the rice and put it in the boiled water, I added some salt, after some moment I dropped it down I got my good soup. It was delicious
hana2012
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by hana2012 »

Today I baked a banana cake with some walnuts, it's delicious! I will try to add some glazed fruit next.
Abbasilyasu32
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Abbasilyasu32 »

Today I baked doughnut firstly I got my flour, butter, baking powder, yeast, eggs and suger. I mixed all in a bowl, i mixed it again, then I cut it as I desired. I put it in a boiled oil, finished. it is delicious
Gracious2019

Post by Gracious2019 »

Today,I cooked vegetable soup
Romualdo Dayrit

Post by Romualdo Dayrit »

When someone asked me, what is your specialty in cooking? I always said it depends upon the event/occasion. But I think if you will ask me today what I am going to cook? Probably my answer is... SPAGHETTI! Why? Because I think you can eat spaghetti at any time,it could be for breakfast,lunch,dinner or even in midnight snacks. It can be also serve from any occasions, like birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries.
Rubiya Islam santa

Post by Rubiya Islam santa »

Today I cook Egg with potatato :D
#EggPotato Recipe :
First I boiled the egg, I chopped the potatoes in little pieces.
I chopped onion andnd 1piece of garlic,and also some green chili
I turned the Cooker on,placed some regular cooking oil put the onion and chopped garlic then stir it until it gets brown color...😍
I also browned the egg before...
then I pour the chopped potatoes in the cooker and stir it sometimes... then I add my boiled eggs...and stir it...
Then I add some Turmeric and red chili powder In the food and stir it.... finally I add some water and placed the lid up he cooker and sat it for cooked my food.... Last but not the least I added the green chili stir that and placed it to my dish bowl ✌
that's how u can make egg potatoes 😁
Jillpillbooknerd
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 1908
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jillpillbooknerd.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Jillpillbooknerd »

Today I made some pasta with a garlic butter sauce. I also used rosemary, thyme, and some mozzarella cheese. It was really good and I plan on taking some leftovers with me to work tomorrow!
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Grilled cheese. 😋
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Jael22

Post by Jael22 »

Today I cook spaghetti
SpencerVo
Favorite Book: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spencervo.html
Latest Review: Lola the Buhund and the Father of Discord by Elbot Carman

Post by SpencerVo »

Today, I cooked some stir-fried garlicky cabbage with teriyaki chicken. Those were simple dishes and didn't take me long to prepare, but they sure were delicious!
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
jruss42

Post by jruss42 »

I baked macaroni and cheese for the PTO
Shirley-Mercy 8
Favorite Book: Zeus Defied
Currently Reading: Natural Cures: Stay Healthy Naturally
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Shirley-Mercy 8 »

Lemon flavoured pancakes...tasty👌
amafie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amafie.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by amafie »

I tried something new! I do not cook regularly but this was amazing, Steak Fideo! Angel hair pasta, red and yellow bell peppers, carrots, onions, cilantro, garlic, coriander, cumin, chicken broth, green onions, fire roasted tomatoes with green chilies and chojita cheese. You can use chicken if you desire. It sounds like a lot.. but I promise, with every bite you will be tasting something different! I used prime rib the last time. Delish!
"Those who feel grateful, and are eternally generous, experience life at its richest."
Rob White

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”