What Did You Cook/bake Today?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Unyime1983
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: What Did You Cook/bake Today?

Post by Unyime1983 »

Coconutbread
Unyime1983

Post by Unyime1983 »

Dougnut what i did i get one kg of flour,, 160gs of sugar, 80gs of Borther,, 16gs of salt, one peces of egg and 16gs of yeast and mix
CinWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 311
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cinwin.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by CinWin »

I am making Lebanese Liver with Onions and Zucchini. You take bite sized slices of beef liver coat them in an egg wash, dredge in bread crumbs and then fry them in olive oil for a few minutes. You do the same with sliced red onions and zucchini. Very healthy AND tasty!
----"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."----
EJITE
Currently Reading:

Post by EJITE »

am not good at cooking but i will be cooking some chinesse noodle with chicken....i hope it will be delicious though
thaservices1
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thaservices1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by thaservices1 »

Today, in an effort to rescue leftovers, I made 3 meat meatballs in 3 pepper marinara sauce. I used cooked chicken and cooked bacon, chopped very fine added to raw ground bison and an egg to hold the mixture better. I used red green and yellow bell peppers with onion, black olives, and portabella mushrooms to make a thick sauce and served it over baked slices of butternut squash with steamed carrots a broccoli as a side.
"It is not the critic that counts..."
- Roosevelt
cynmcconniel

Post by cynmcconniel »

I am an in home child care provider, this morning was old fashioned oatmeal with brown sugar and allspice. I put dried cranberries in the bottom of the bowl and a drizzle of almond milk. The kids love it and always ask for seconds
cashtopher1
Currently Reading:

Post by cashtopher1 »

Nothing today, I just find my way to the canteen
Grachilisa

Post by Grachilisa »

i prepared the nigerian okra Soup, also known as draw soup. in preparing it, i put the pot on the cooker and added a little water. i then washed the meat and stock fish and put into the pot. that same time, i added sliced onion, maggi, salt, and pepper and allowed it to steam for about 20 minutes. then i added crayfish, red oil and dried fish. while it was boiling, i sliced the okra and but the pumpkin leaves. when i noticed that what's boiling is ok, i then put the okra and pumpkin leaves and cover the pot for about 3 minutes and then, the food is ready. it's served with semovita or wheat or it can also be licked. :tiphat:
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Chicken flavored ramen noodles and chicken flavored rice. I need to go grocery shopping. Tonight I plan to make tacos. I'll throw in something healthy in between.
:techie-studyingbrown:
PlanetHauth
Currently Reading: Celebrity
Bookshelf Size: 766
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-planethauth.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by PlanetHauth »

I made baked salmon with zucchini, cherry tomatoes, onion, and yellow bell pepper. I made a sauce from sweet chili sauce and a splash of soy sauce, drizzled it over everything, tossed the veggies to coat them, and baked at 400F for 12-15 minutes. It was delicious. The next night I baked just the veggies and sauce and served that over rice. I bet it'd be great with brown rice, or even quinoa.
“Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.”
-Bilbo Baggins
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I cooked dinner tonight for my fiancee and I.
Pasta alfredo from bow ties with garlic sauce and ciabatta bread. ( I did not make the bread just added flavors and warmed it).
Slytherin4Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Slytherin4Life »

Today I made meatball and rice chilli. I'm not a big meat eater and my kids aren't big veggie eaters. So to solve this problem, I took fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, carrots, onions, and 3 different kinds of peppers and boiled them til soft. Then threw it all in a blender 😊 and that was my chili base. After that I just seasoned it like i would any other chili, added 4 different kinds of beans and let it simmer away while i seasoned and formed the meatballs. And instead of elbow noodles I added brown rice 😊 it turned out pretty good. My kids didn't know they were eating veggies and I didn't have to struggle pulling out bits of meat. #winwin
Salder
Currently Reading: Winning the war on cancer
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Salder »

i baked a strawberry vanilla cake
Kingbread3

Post by Kingbread3 »

Yesterday I made brownies. They were box brownies but I’m a teenager and I think I want to be a chef.
CinWin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 311
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cinwin.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by CinWin »

This morning I made huevos rancheros - Chili and beans on top of a flour tortilla and smothered in grated cheese...Yummy!
----"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."----

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”