Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 15:46
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 10
left overs ... I'm good at making breakfast from them...
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 06:07
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 55
- Favorite Book:
- Currently Reading: Keeper of Lost Things
- Bookshelf Size: 50
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-myra.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing
It depends on my mood. If I'm feeling lazy then I'll cook noodles but other than that, I like to make whatever I want with the help of internet or trying on my own.
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 28 Feb 2018, 22:24
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 86
- Currently Reading: Sophie's World
- Bookshelf Size: 29
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-camille-turner.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
Baking is my favorite. I can't explain it, but there is just something so very comforting about baked goods!!