Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 17 Oct 2020, 20:05
- Currently Reading: The Wood Nymph & the Cranky Saint
- Bookshelf Size: 10
Chili spaghetti with shredded cheddar and fresh chopped onions. Definitely one of the things I miss from growing up in the Midwest.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 22 Dec 2020, 12:15
- 2021 Reading Goal: 50
- Currently Reading: The Silence of Ray
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reading Device: B07K1RZWMC
I made low-carb pizza crust today! It's always yummy. Mozzarella cheese, almond flour, baking powder and spices. I just make the crust, not an actual pizza. I just use it like a bread substitute.
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 16 Oct 2020, 09:16
- 2021 Reading Goal: 100
- Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
- Currently Reading: Mirrored Worlds
- Bookshelf Size: 31
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
- Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
- fav_author_id: 199293
I made pancakes and white coffee for breakfast.