Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 10:31
- Bookshelf Size: 0
what is the recipe of cake you like to bake?
And is it the cake you like to eat?
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 13:33
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 26
- 2017 Reading Goal: 150
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 14
- Currently Reading: The Hidden Village
- Bookshelf Size: 153
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kasiemiehlke.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway 2 by Alex Fayman
I have a tendency to make poke cakes. I work a lot and they are easy enough to make in a hurry and there are so many different combinations.
- Posts: 995
- Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 13:32
- Currently Reading: Bitroux
- Bookshelf Size: 32
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
- Latest Review: SSN Seadragon by J P Ronald
I love to make fruit cake which I love the most.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: 20 Feb 2019, 10:13
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisalynn.html
- Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro
A scratch chocolate cake with hard fudge icing. It's a pain to make, but I love eating it. My kids think that's the only kind of cake allowed for birthdays.
- Posts: 483
- Joined: 29 Apr 2018, 18:42
- 2019 Reading Goal: 75
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 6
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 56
- Currently Reading: Inspirience: Meditation Unbound
- Bookshelf Size: 80
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cinwin.html
- Latest Review: The Mystery of the Hidden Cabin by M.E. Hembroff
Since I am not a very good baker, I tend to go to the store bakery and pick out something yummy. I think my favorite is a delicious chocolate ice cream cake!
----"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."----
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 06 Oct 2016, 09:58
- 2019 Reading Goal: 90
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 28
- Favorite Book: The Raptor & the Wren
- Currently Reading: Opaque
- Bookshelf Size: 93
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
- Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane
I like to make a white vanilla cake with strawberries
and I use cool whip instead of frosting. Frosting is too sweet for me!
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 14 Apr 2019, 21:29
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 24
I am not into baking, but I always adore moist cakes since they are very yummy.