Coffee or Tea?

Welcome to The Book and cook Forum, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food.
Kimii200123
2019 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading: Twisted Threads
Bookshelf Size: 26

Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post by Kimii200123 » 10 Mar 2019, 12:33

Neither. Maybe an iced coffee but that's it.

Lavenda93
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lavenda93 » 12 Mar 2019, 04:08

Any goes, or both. I've always been a tea person but now I can't seem to decide which one I like better.

Epiper35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Epiper35 » 12 Mar 2019, 08:47

I always start my day with a cup of black coffee and on the days I workout I drink a small cup as a preworkout. It gives me the boost I need to start my day. For the remainder of the day I stick to tea and water.

MandyP
2019 Reading Goal: 50
Favorite Book: Blood of Dreams
Currently Reading: Social Creature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandyp.html
Latest Review: Debt Cleanse by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by MandyP » 15 Mar 2019, 05:57

Always green tea first thing in the morning. A coffee (with milk and cocoa) mid morning then another tea (usually chamomile or other herbal blend or black) at night before bed. Sometimes I'll take the tea to bed with my book.
This too shall pass ~Edward Fitzgerald :roll: :doh:

EllieLieberman
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Drank the Moon
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellielieberman.html
Latest Review: Of Illusions and Ink Spills by Divya Hirani

Post by EllieLieberman » 17 Mar 2019, 15:46

I cannot do coffee at all. I love tea and have quite the ever growing collection. For caffeine I do blends with black tea. I'm currently drinking a vanilla Earl Grey. My favorite caffeinated tea is Chocolate Rocket from David's Tea. I think it has more caffeine than coffee.

For teas that are calming of relaxing, I have some great green tea blends, as well as an herb garden I take full advantage of. My favorites are lavender and chamomile.

As for cups a day, that would be too many to count. I am constantly refilling my mugs.

I also have an ever growing mug collection, from quotes and saying to basset hounds and the occasional squirrel. A lot of what goes into the mug for the day is what is clean and not and what I randomly gravitate to on any given day.

FayIce401
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by FayIce401 » 19 Mar 2019, 07:01

Coffee all the way!

Eanderson531
Currently Reading: Cry, The Beloved Country
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eanderson531.html
Latest Review: Asa's Gift by Isaac Green
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Eanderson531 » Yesterday, 07:41

In the winter I'm a coffee person all day. Maybe if it gets later in the day I'll switch to something like hot chocolate or black tea. In the summer I will drink a small cup of coffee in the morning, but the rest of the day it's tea. Doesn't matter if it's caffeinated or not. I just feel that in the summer coffee is just too heavy.

0017meow
2019 Reading Goal: 20
Currently Reading: Bad Magic
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by 0017meow » Yesterday, 10:21

I prefer tea because I don't want to be addicted to the coffee.

Fazzier
2019 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading: The Employee Millionaire - Personal Workbook
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fazzier.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Fazzier » Yesterday, 15:12

I prefer tea to coffee, since tea is more common than coffee here in Kenya.

Smiley 25
Currently Reading: The World of Ato
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smiley-25.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Smiley 25 » Yesterday, 23:40

It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I will drink coffee and sometimes I'll drink tea. My favorite coffee right now is Kona Blend. I will either put cream/milk and 2 packets of Stevia in it, or I will put a caramel flavored sweetener in it. If I am drinking tea it varies greatly. I love green tea, peppermint tea, black tea, Chamomile tea, ginger tea, and a ginger-pear tea that a friend gave me. I always make my hot tea with a small bit of honey lemon. I will only really drink one cup a day. My favorite mug to use is one that I got while my husband and I were traveling in the New England area. My "writing spot" is sitting on the couch, under a big blanket, with my sweet puppers laying under the blanket next to me.

AzzyTheCreep
Currently Reading: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by AzzyTheCreep » Today, 02:40

I really like coffee, but only with a lot of milk and some sugar. Tea is not really something for me, I don't like most of it. I really tried drinking tea, but I only like those really sweet berry teas.

BuzzingQuill
2019 Reading Goal: 75
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by BuzzingQuill » Today, 03:01

Tea! I can't remember the last time I went through a day without having at leat 1 cup of tea. I've become a crazy person who has a tea for every occassion, mood etc.

Return to “Book and Cook”