Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Monthly Genre Discussion » June 2016 Genre Discussion

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

June Genre Discussion Help

For June 2016, we will be reading Travel Fiction/Non-Fiction.

Re: June Genre Discussion Help

Post Number:#16 by lily_kh87
» 10 Oct 2016, 15:13

I have watched both movies for Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I liked both of them but didn't have the chance to read the books.
lily_kh87

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: June Genre Discussion Help

Post Number:#17 by Naval Aulakh
» 07 Jul 2017, 22:31

Voww! This list of books is going to help me a lot and I will definitely choose some of them to read in my free time.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Naval Aulakh's Latest Review: "Moonful of Love" by Magus Tor
Naval Aulakh

Currently Reading: Curve Couture
Bookshelf Size: 52 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 60 Books
Goal Completion: 81%

Previous