Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
- Mmeyene Ekpo
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 03 Dec 2021, 10:50
- Currently Reading: The Stolen Heir
- Bookshelf Size: 4
I live with my family in a small remote town,Every day i go out fishing with my friends but we got little or no fish and the villagers will see us as babies.This is my story.
THE REWARD My name is Adeyemi,Me and my friends, we love fishing.
One day we went fishing and we caught no fish at the shore,we proceed to the middle of the river,cast our nest and hoping for a great catch.Our hopes got crushed only to find a rainbow like stone in the net.Getting home i held the stone and wish it was raining so i can sleep.suddenly it started raining, looking at the stone then i knew the reward for my patience and labour in the river that day had paid me with a wishing stone.
- Book of the Month Participant
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 25 Oct 2023, 15:02
- Currently Reading: Artwords
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enclosedreviewer.html
- Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
- 2023 Reading Goal: 100
- 2023 Goal Completion: 9%