A Letter with Love.

The deadline for the second contest has already passed and the stories are available for reading. It had a Spring theme, and the winner got a $25 gift certificate. Stay tuned for information regarding another contest!
Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
sszb
Favorite Book: Dear Mr. Knightley
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sszb.html
Latest Review: Uncle Yuta has an Adventure by Claire Youmans
Reading Device: B072V4HK9F

A Letter with Love.

Post by sszb » 08 Nov 2018, 06:56

Hi there,

Remember me ??

I don't think so that you have me in your mind.

I still remember the day you met me, you hold me, touched me, hugged me with such delight that I fell in love with you in seconds.

You took me to your room, looked at me with love. I was ready to amaze you with everything I have but than you just kept me as a decoration item.
Everyday you were with new fellows, whereas I was still there where you left me.

I am writing this letter just to remind you I still hold everything that will drag you to outside of this world, you will forget your worries with me, just try me for ONCE, PLEASE..

Yours and only yours

Book Unread
From the top shelf.
‏We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.”

‏ Middleton, Jacquelyn.

Manka1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Manka1 » 01 Dec 2018, 12:29

I think such a letter could only write either a teen or a person , that does not know what self respect is. However for a teen this is still fine , but for an adult that doesn't respect himself/herseif it is not. If a person leaves you , you must sta away from him/her but never to ask the person to return .Who really loves and needs you , will never leave you alone

Return to “Short Story Contest”