Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 18 Jul 2018, 02:13
- Favorite Book: Dear Mr. Knightley
- Currently Reading: McDowell
- Bookshelf Size: 151
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sszb.html
- Latest Review: My Ladybird Story by Magus Tor
- Reading Device: B072V4HK9F
Remember me ??
I don't think so that you have me in your mind.
I still remember the day you met me, you hold me, touched me, hugged me with such delight that I fell in love with you in seconds.
You took me to your room, looked at me with love. I was ready to amaze you with everything I have but than you just kept me as a decoration item.
Everyday you were with new fellows, whereas I was still there where you left me.
I am writing this letter just to remind you I still hold everything that will drag you to outside of this world, you will forget your worries with me, just try me for ONCE, PLEASE..
Yours and only yours
From the top shelf.