Who else is into sappy romance novels?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Aidan F
Bookshelf Size: 0

Who else is into sappy romance novels?

Post by Aidan F »

I don't know what it is about romance novels that make me want to check the book out of the library. There is something about the metaphors of John Green, or the well-written twists and turns of Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda as he adds up clues to discover who his online soulmate is. Maybe it is the fact I am a hopeless romantic, or I simply enjoy reading the mistakes people have made in a love life I will never have. Despite the cop-out ending of Eleanor and Park, I still greatly enjoyed the friendship that blossomed into a relationship.

I am always looking for new sappy romance novels like these to send my heart racing. I would love to hear what everyone else has to say about their favorite authors, and whether or not you enjoy sappy romance, or hate the thought of a book with a high school make out relationship. Please drop me your favorites! :o

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”