Dean Koontz The Bad Place Excelent, Excelent just plan Excel

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
DeanKoontzandStephenKingF
Bookshelf Size: 0

Dean Koontz The Bad Place Excelent, Excelent just plan Excel

Post by DeanKoontzandStephenKingF »

I just finished this one by Dean Koontz, it took me right around 3 to 4 days, it's a wonderful book but if anyone out there has read this did you find it kind of sad to ? I found it both kind of sad and really exciting and fun, Frank's character was awesome it kind of reminded me of the movie The Dream Catcher, idf anyone else has read this please tell me what you thought of it and Ps this book would make a great movie.
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

I just started reading this novel, it seems like it will be a fast read for me (2 days max) as the novel starts very well. The Bad Place is solely written by Dean Koontz and to the best of my knowledge , he has never written with Stephen King.
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

Done, wonderful book! 4/4
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”