Has anyone read the Lucy Kincaid series by Allison Brennan?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Shannon-1981
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Has anyone read the Lucy Kincaid series by Allison Brennan?

Post by Shannon-1981 »

I was wondering if anyone else has read the Lucy Kincaid series that was written by Allison Brennan? I believe she just came out with a new addition to the series here not to long ago but I have not had a chance to read it yet. This series is so well written, it does such a wonderful job of combining almost true crime like stories and a real true romance story all in one. She does a great job of letting each book be able to stand on its own if you have not read any of the other books in the series but for those who have read the others she slips in so many more details to help you learn more about their characters in such a way you almost don’t even realize that is what she is doing. Anyways, I was just wondering if others have read any of these books and if so, what are your thoughts on this series?

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”