Johnny Be Good - Paige Toon

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Jenny
Bookshelf Size: 0

Johnny Be Good - Paige Toon

Post by Jenny »

Hi, I'm completely new to this board and not really sure if this should fo in here but I've just read Johnny Be Good
I got so addicted to the book and completely fell in love with the character of Johnny Jefferson but am not sure about the ending.

Anyone else read it? What are your thoughts?
I'm glad Toon wasn't too predictable and girly in the ending but in reality I started reading the book with an assumption that it was going to be a 'happy ever after' ending and was slighly (and only slightly because I did enjoy the ending) disappointed that this wasn't the case.
best4buys

Post by best4buys »

Johnny Be Good is a great football story with an excellent ending.
Johnny Walker is a sought after Senior Quarterback who has College Universities looking to sign him to a commitment under any means necessary, and that means breaking all the rules.
Meanwhile Uma Thurman plays his girlfriend who helps Johnny reach for the stars, but keep his feet firmly on the ground.
Kiera356

Post by Kiera356 »

I loved the book too, the second one’s even better... have you read it?

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”