What authors did you find out in free kindle books

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Lex Peralta
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lex-peralta.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Icon What authors did you find out in free kindle books

Post by Lex Peralta »

Looking around in kindle I found out a paranormal author named S. M. Reine, she has a lot of books all of them in series, i have read 3 series so far and I in love with the stories, she has an awesome imagination and also she creates a perfect realistic world where all this paranormal fantasy takes alive.

So you, how many authors did you find, what did you love of their stories, let us know. Maybe we take the chance and start reading them
AGillbooksaretreasur
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by AGillbooksaretreasur »

Hi Lex.
Are you mainly interested in fiction and paranormal fantasy type books, or are there other genres that interest you as well?
Stephanieskye16
Currently Reading: After the Fire
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanieskye16.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Stephanieskye16 »

Charlie N. Holmberg. I devoured her books and her new one comes out in July and I can't wait
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon
Lex Peralta
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lex-peralta.html

Post by Lex Peralta »

I'm into any kind of reading actually, i've been reading paranormaal lately but i really like romance as well for example
classicaltwist
Currently Reading: The Algorithm Design Manual
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-classicaltwist.html
Latest Review: "The Stealer of Memories" by Mois Benarroch
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by classicaltwist »

The free Kindle books I go for are usually romance. I think my favorites are already pretty popular, but I really enjoyed Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid, Yellowstone Heart Song by Peggy L. Henderson, and Artistic License by Elle Pierson.

Neanderthal Seeks Human and Yellowstone Heart Song are both pretty popular, I think. Neanderthal Seeks Human is a lot of fun. It's a pretty good mix of comedy and love. The leads have awesome chemistry. Yellowstone Heart Song has a more serious tone. It's about a woman from modern times who finds herself in Yellowstone Park back in the 1800s. I love novels involving time travel into the past so I might be a bit biased, but I thought it was really well done. Both of these books are part of a series. I liked Neanderthal Marries Human, but wouldn't recommend the rest of the series. I didn't like the sequels to Yellowstone Heart Song at all, but they're not terrible.

I don't think Artistic License has gotten as much attention as the other two, but I really loved it. It's definitely not for everyone. If you're looking for a book with a fast-paced and really interesting plot, you'd probably hate this book. It's almost completely completely character-driven and the pace is slow and steady. I really liked the leads. There's no insta-love here. Their relationship grows slowly and really naturally. I found it really believable, which I think is pretty uncommon in the modern romance genre. Definitely not for everyone, but I really enjoyed watching the two leads fall in love.
Latest Review: "The Stealer of Memories" by Mois Benarroch
Mailis
Currently Reading: The Employee Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailis.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Mailis »

C.L. Bevill- Bubba Snoddy mystery series is my favorite thus far, Penny Reid was good find as well.
JodyVamp
Currently Reading: Undone
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jodyvamp.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by JodyVamp »

Mostly comedy assassin series. Sounds weird, I know, but they crack me up. Leslie Langtry has a few good ones about a family assassin group; kill who you're told or Grandma might have to take you out. Another good one was Josie Brown in a Housewife Assassins series. JB Lynn as the Neurotic Hitwoman with a talking lizard that calls itself God and watches Jeopardy is also kind of fun. For just weird, there's Jana Deleon with ghostly in laws or witches in training, depending on the series.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”