What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Ras Jose
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: What book do you reread the most?

Post by Ras Jose »

I do like reading The book by title The Living Tree it is very motivating.
TxIslandGirl
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by TxIslandGirl »

The Host (I wish she would make a sequel)
Several Nora Roberts Series
Travis Series- Lisa Kleypas
Fandom-Lover24

Post by Fandom-Lover24 »

The book I reread the most is Let it Snow by John Green. I read this book every Christmas/Winter. It is 3 short romantic stories.
Audioslaver17
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 14">Father Night</a>
Currently Reading: Codex
Bookshelf Size: 649

Post by Audioslaver17 »

I read 'The Bourne' books by Robert Ludlum twice and have all three still in my collection to read again.
Ali B
Currently Reading: The tree of yoga
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ali-b.html
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00MHI0QGQ

Post by Ali B »

I have read 'The catcher in the Rye' at least 4 times and I'm now thinking it's time to read it again! I also absolutely love 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' by Anne Brontë.
thelittlelibrary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thelittlelibrary.html
Latest Review: Oblivion Threshold by J.R. Mabry and B.J. West

Post by thelittlelibrary »

The entire Harry Potter series (I reread it over and over again)
Insightsintobooks729
Currently Reading: Meet your soul
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks729.html
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Insightsintobooks729 »

I could read "Love Yourself, Live Your Spirit" by Sonia Choqutte over and over. I'm constantly rereading it.
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
ReadReadRead
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readreadread.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Archive - Book Two of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David

Post by ReadReadRead »

I reread The Little Prince about once a month. The oddness of the book is just so enthralling. It's so simple and yet it's messages are so profound.
Latest Review: "The Elf Archive - Book Two of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butch-acuna.html
Latest Review: Going Gone by Abraham Lopez
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Butch Acuna »

The Six Day War
The first time that I read this book, is on Condensed Book Section of the Reader's Digest, sins then for over forty I read whatever version that I can lay my hand to, and lately I read the internet version whenever I have the time, I find it more thrilling than any fiction books because it is a true to life story on how the tribe of Judah now known as Israel were able to return to their former homeland from where they were taken as captives over a thousand years ago and to survive a war against hostile neighbors who are greatly superior in arms and numbers.
Most particularly thrilling is the preemptive strike conducted by almost all Israeli Air Force, leaving only 12 planes to defend the Israeli air space, the strike destroyed almost 100 % of the Egyptian Air Force, subsequent strikes on the same day decimated other Arab Air Forces, the whole book is full of unbelievable exploits of a nation that is just struggling to establish itself and surviving a massive attack by vastly superior forces which resulted to more than two times of the former against the avowed aim of their enemies to bury them.
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butch-acuna.html
Latest Review: Going Gone by Abraham Lopez
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Butch Acuna »

Corrections: sins-since

that resulted to the increase of their former territory to more than double against the avowed aim of their enemies to bury them.
Lincolnshirelass
Previous Member of the Month

Post by Lincolnshirelass »

Ali B wrote: 02 Dec 2017, 16:39 I have read 'The catcher in the Rye' at least 4 times and I'm now thinking it's time to read it again! I also absolutely love 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' by Anne Brontë.
So glad to find another Anne Bronte fan! My absolute favourite Bronte book (and contender for my favourite book of all) is Jane Eyre, but 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' is wonderful, and the relationship between Gilbert and Helen presented in a mature and moving way. About Anne: I think it's a shame in some ways she is buried in Scarborough and not with her sisters at Haworth, though that grave looking out to the sea is also poignant.
An Eye for an Eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi
Ali B
Currently Reading: The tree of yoga
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ali-b.html
Reading Device: B00MHI0QGQ

Post by Ali B »

Lincolnshirelass wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 04:58
Ali B wrote: 02 Dec 2017, 16:39 I have read 'The catcher in the Rye' at least 4 times and I'm now thinking it's time to read it again! I also absolutely love 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' by Anne Brontë.
So glad to find another Anne Bronte fan! My absolute favourite Bronte book (and contender for my favourite book of all) is Jane Eyre, but 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' is wonderful, and the relationship between Gilbert and Helen presented in a mature and moving way. About Anne: I think it's a shame in some ways she is buried in Scarborough and not with her sisters at Haworth, though that grave looking out to the sea is also poignant.
I do love Jane Eyre too, it is one of her more well-known novels though and more televised and I love to explore a lesser known title! Classic literature (often, but not always authored by women) is my all-time favourite. I didn't know that about where she is buried, thank you for the insight.
Mary Garrison
Currently Reading: The Hiding Place
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-garrison.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Mary Garrison »

Divergent series
AR1997
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ar1997.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Post by AR1997 »

White Fang, by Jack London. Spectacular book, well written, and to me it's almost impossible to put down.
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel
Annabella9712

Post by Annabella9712 »

Haha that’s a very difficult question to answer. I do have several favorites but there’s only one that I’ve really and truly worn down to the sole of the book. It’s a book called Clash by C.A. Harms and I related to it in a deeply personal way. It’s got real life incidents in it that shows just how far people can go for something that they want and how easy it is to hide behind a facade that no one else ever sees. It’s a truly inspiring book for those who have been in certain situations that are involved in the book itself without it going over the top.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”