What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Tzara Drusak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tzara-drusak.html
Latest Review: Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Re: What book do you reread the most?

Post by Tzara Drusak »

I reread Lover At Last of The Black Dagger Brotherhood series thrice a year, followed closely by The Client on Wattpad by KanyeInterruptedMe, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.
Chigozie Anuli Mbadugha
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace
Currently Reading: When Leaves Fall
Bookshelf Size: 1583
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigozie-anuli-mbadugha.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Chigozie Anuli Mbadugha »

I find that I can reread mystery novels with ease. I sometimes reread to find out how I could have missed tips about who the villain was. I am often wrong in my suspicions or guesses about whodunit. At least 6 out of ten of my guesses are often wrong.
Myfriendericka
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Myfriendericka »

I am an avid re-reader. Eat Pray Love always inspires my desire to travel and write. The Perks of Being a Wallflower totally pulls me out of my own moments of sadness. The Bean Trees, The Time Traveler’s wife, The Giver, and on and on. I love reading a familiar story.
cozark38
Currently Reading: Life Before
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cozark38.html
Latest Review: Something About Ann by J. Everett Prewitt

Post by cozark38 »

The Earth Children's Series is still my favorite. I have read them all at least 8 times. Sometimes I read them word for word, sometimes I use them for reference, and sometimes I just read about tools, medicines, or travels. I love holistic medicine and creating things with what is right in front of me. Ayla is my hero and I feel connected to her. I always wanted one last book to be written about the meeting of The Others and the Clan, perhaps Ayla would meet a grandchild or something. They are wonderful books. I always find something I've forgotten and it gives me a new idea to incorporate into my crafting. Sometimes my quilts are a bit out of the ordinary, but it's fun.
Autumn16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Autumn16 »

I am Stephen King fan, that being sad my reread books in this case is his Dark Tower series. There are so many elements in this series that I find it easy to return to the world of Roland and his Ka-tet, there’s a balance between the gore and friendship and love that I find most enjoyable.
SparklesonPages
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sparklesonpages.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by SparklesonPages »

Books I have reread the most are the Harry Potter Series and Memoirs of a Geisha. Each time I reread them something new stands out to me. I absolutely love them !
eddyokoth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddyokoth.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by eddyokoth »

probably motivation and inspiring books
ceeeeggg

Post by ceeeeggg »

New to the site, saw this topic and had to pause a moment to,post a reply...

I have 2 books, both by the same author, that I reread abt once a year since I was 7 yrs old (now 51)

Watership Down by Richard Adams
Maia by Richard Adams (lesser known work)

I was a very advanced reader from very young (gifted/talented)..for my 7th bday my grandma took me to the movies to see Watership Down, and I fell in love w/the story, so after the movie, we went to the bookstore and bought a copy of the book

Beautiful, the prose is still some of the most beautiful I've ever written, the story is inspirational and comforting to me, and, I think, the story is a touchstone to my grandma, who was my first and most enduring hero and always treated me like a thinking person, not a little kid
Sonburstfire
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Sonburstfire »

The Chronicles of Narnia series! I always find myself going back to those books. I learned how to read with The Magician's Nephew, I fell in love with Narnia the second my fingers touched the page.
Babydelfinita

Post by Babydelfinita »

I fell in love with Jude Devereux during a hard time in my life. I discovered her when I picked up a book called Knight on shining armor. I have read that book at least a dozen times.
Another book I have reread multi times is an older book called Comes the blind fury by John Saul. It is a book I found back in high school that coincidentally has all my brothers and sisters names as characters in the book.
Empress naria
Currently Reading: The Girl Next Door: A Novel
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empress-naria.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Post by Empress naria »

I have actually found myself rereading destiny's lady. A romance novel can't remember the name of the Arthur though Suzanne something...
nfdaniel85
Currently Reading: A Sick Life
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nfdaniel85.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by nfdaniel85 »

Harry Potter at least once a year. I don't think I'll ever outgrow them.
JavaDaBud
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-javadabud.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by JavaDaBud »

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Why specifically the first book, considering the other 6 books were equally good?
I have finished the whole Harry Potter Franchise more than once, but I still can't get enough of the first book. I would say it's because of the fact that it fascinates me every time I read how it all began.
Seeing the whole wizarding world out of the eyes of an innocent kid who has no idea whatsoever about that part of the world never fails to cheer me up :techie-studyingbrown:
Empress naria
Currently Reading: The Girl Next Door: A Novel
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empress-naria.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Post by Empress naria »

I have never gotten to read harry Potter. I have actually tried to get it a lot of time but I think its because I don't put out enough effort
Pauliny12
Currently Reading: From drift to shift
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauliny12.html
Latest Review: Sigfried's Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by Pauliny12 »

Just getting started reading again regularly as I didn't have time due to work and family. I have been reading the Bible and the internet searches every day about topics I love and share for years.
Pauliny
"Never judge a book by its movie"
:techie-studyinggray:

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”