What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Amystl26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amystl26.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis

Re:

Post by Amystl26 »

NSUSA wrote: 26 Nov 2007, 18:16 I think that I accidentally read a few Stephen King novels more than once, because I hadn't realized that I had read them before until after I had already started rereading them.
I can't count how many times I would come home from either the library or a bookstore, sit down to start in on my exciting, new book just to be bombarded with thoughts of-- this sounds familiar, why do I feel like I know what's going to happen? Have I read this before? I can't remember? I think I recognize this plot and characters? Welcome my first book journal-- my paper and pen version of Goodreads before I found or before Goodreads even existed! I wrote down every book I read and organized it by month, haha! I actually still have that notebook along with the others that came behind it! Even though I do use Goodreads now, the book-notebook is merely a nostalgic habit. Ironically, since starting that habit, I have never once had to refer to it to see if I've read something already! It was cool thought to see how many books I read in a month, 6 months, one year. It also started my obsession with counting how many books I read a year and making book/page number goals. Okay, nerd-rant over and out! :techie-reference: :geek2:
The BookWorm Nagham
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-bookworm-nagham.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by The BookWorm Nagham »

I have read Pride & Prejudice and the Harry Potter Series several times, I sometimes read just a few chapters when i'm in a certain mood.
E G Suth
Currently Reading: The shock of the fall
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-g-suth.html
Latest Review: Aluria by Tyler Cook

Post by E G Suth »

For some reason I reread A Throne of Glass my Sarah J Mass alot. I have no idea why but I've read it like 5 times in the past year.
Latest Review: Aluria by Tyler Cook
_heyahe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by _heyahe »

SallyAnn Murphey's Bean Blossom Dreams. I always read it over and over and over, and I never get tired of it. It's long out of print though(or so I think because it was published in 1994).
crediblereading2
Currently Reading: Bitroux
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
Latest Review: SSN Seadragon by J P Ronald

Post by crediblereading2 »

I read the Bible (KJV) the most.

Crediblereading2
AlainaElric
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110

Post by AlainaElric »

The Kushiel Legacy series by Jacqueline Carey, and the Lost Years of Merlin series by T.A. Barron
uyky
Favorite Author: Charles de Lint
Currently Reading: Tapping the Dream Tree
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uyky.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
fav_author_id: 6861

Post by uyky »

It must be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or maybe Pride and Prejudice. But I actually haven't reread anything for a while. I'm just reading new books.
Loco21
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Loco21 »

I read the Bourne Betrayal like after 6 months since 2016. The build up towards knowing the actual crimelords :P :P ,epic, but at times you get hints quite easily towards the final end of the book, as if its being fast-forwarded.........overall though, I'd give it a 8.5/10.......when's the movie coming out though :roll2: :roll2:
pinefamily
Currently Reading: Magician
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by pinefamily »

A toss up between Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" and "To Kill a Mockingbird". Both still resonate with me, and I still get something new out of them both.
LordLacaar

Post by LordLacaar »

I tend to have reread the Shannara Chronicles by Terry Brooks the most simply because he is my favorite author.
AjorKameron

Post by AjorKameron »

I reread Tokyo Ghoul a lot
S_Mulla
Currently Reading: Tarnished
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-s-mulla.html
Latest Review: A Good Boy by Anthony Andre

Post by S_Mulla »

Eight Keys and Love,Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur
P0tt3ry
Favorite Book: The Dresden Files
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-p0tt3ry.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by P0tt3ry »

The Lord of the Rings and Philosophy, Gregory Bassham and Eric Bronson ed. is the book of essays that sits by the bedside. It is Volume 5 in the Popular Culture and Philosophy Series. The family once had a multi-session discussion about Star Trek's philosophical and culture meaning. Then we shifted to The Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit. This book was a gift because of our shared interests. It's well-written and, if you want to delve deeper than the enjoyable reading of The Lord of the Rings, will provoke thought about human nature, war, and the socio-cultural environment that people lived in during the first half of the 20th C. It is still a very relevant book today and a little different every time I read through it.
Cristina Chifane
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

I have so many books to read that I don't have time to reread any, except perhaps for some poems I like or some lines in Shakespeare's plays.
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Mikayla_P

Post by Mikayla_P »

I typically reread the goosebumps series! It’s been a favorite of mine since I was very little, and it never gets old! I have almost every book in the series and keep reading the newer ones as well!

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”