Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
- Posts: 293
- Joined: 24 Feb 2018, 16:04
- 2018 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 75
- Currently Reading: See me
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rave-2.html
- Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD
It's not really rude to read during lunch. It gives you something to do.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 17 May 2017, 18:24
- 2017 Reading Goal: 500
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 20
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =52409">12 Shades of Surrender</a>
- Currently Reading: An Accidental Affair
- Bookshelf Size: 233
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kiisme.html
- Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
I read at lunch when I don't want to talk to anyone.