Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
1ditzyrn
Favorite Book: Desire
Currently Reading: Daisies and Dragon Slayers In The Equator
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-1ditzyrn.html
Latest Review: Genesis (The Infinity Series, Vol.2) by Bellamy Westbay
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Post by 1ditzyrn »

I have read several of her books and have a few of them in paperback. I enjoyed them.
Sweetp120
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetp120.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by Sweetp120 »

I love this book series its honestly where I found my love for her writing. since I started reading the dark hunter series I even have read her league nemsis rising series! I love the names and stories and how you can read them together as a set or even stand alone as well. She keeps things so invigorating and fresh. that even though you know its a love story its always something new.
Original G
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Original G »

I love the dark hunter sereise they are imence. Always keeps I on the edge of it dear wanting more. There's still a few I need to read in the sereise & I can't wait. She is on point all the through the books. Respect!!!

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”