If you could save any one character in any book whom would it be?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
anoushka_thakur
2019 Reading Goal: 30
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anoushka-thakur.html
Latest Review: Sandra Eden's War by Michael Low

If you could save any one character in any book whom would it be?

Post by anoushka_thakur »

Sometimes, we don't like it when one of the characters is shown dead. So, whom would you save?
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Annie2019
2019 Reading Goal: 20
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annie2019.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Annie2019 »

In the novel The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles, I did love Lucy's role and I didn't expect her to die. I wish to have known what happened to her after recovery and how she regained back her life and career. To see a happy ending in a character after a lot of battles and struggles would be amazing and satisfying :)
Reading is an active, imaginative act; it takes work ~ Khaled Hosseini :techie-studyingbrown:

anoushka_thakur
2019 Reading Goal: 30
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anoushka-thakur.html
Latest Review: Sandra Eden's War by Michael Low

Post by anoushka_thakur »

Annie2019 wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 05:15
In the novel The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles, I did love Lucy's role and I didn't expect her to die. I wish to have known what happened to her after recovery and how she regained back her life and career. To see a happy ending in a character after a lot of battles and struggles would be amazing and satisfying :)
I know that feeling you just described Annie, and it is so frustrating to see a character die who could have future development within the book.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”