Books you've wanted to go into

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
LivreAmour217
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Too many to count
Favorite Book: Ditto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-livreamour217.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Re: Books you've wanted to go into

Post by LivreAmour217 »

There are sooo many books that I've wanted to literally be sucked into so I could explore its world, hang out with the characters, or both. Several of them have been mentioned already: Harry Potter,The Lord of the Rings, and The Wizard of Oz. I've also wanted to step inside L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables and Emily of New Moon books. I love how uncomplicated the lives of Anne and Emily are, and I've always wanted to go back in time and spend a week or so in that era.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
hareid03
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hareid03.html

Post by hareid03 »

I would love to go into Harry Potter, that would be so so so amazing! I would also go into the world in The Inheritance Cycle because dragons are so amazing, I wish I could travel with Eragon and fly with Saphira. One more world I wish i could go into would be the world in the Newsoul Trilogy, as one of the million people who get reincarnated because I think it would be fabulous to live so many lives.
Colorora
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colorora.html

Post by Colorora »

I would love to go into lord of the rings and take a ride on the eagles although I probably wouldn't survive two hours there to be perfectly honest. Also harry potter but I don't posses magic so that wouldn't be much fun but I would do some parkour on those moving stairs. Maybe candy shop wars too but I don't know.
AngelBellaDonna
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angelbelladonna.html

Post by AngelBellaDonna »

The outsiders - S.E Hinton
Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children - Ransom Riggs
Elena Nechita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elena-nechita.html
Latest Review: Zara Hanson & The Mystery of the Painted Symbol by J.L. Haynes

Post by Elena Nechita »

I only felt like that about The priory of the orange tree by Samantha Shanon. I liked the world building so much and the characters are some of my favourite ever. I would also be really cool to be in a wolrd where dragons exist.
Rachael S 1
Currently Reading: Eye of the World
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachael-s-1.html
Latest Review: SandPeople by Cheryl Kerr

Post by Rachael S 1 »

Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. He did such an incredible job at creating a huge world with many different cultures and people that are so incredibly outstanding.
Matlhodi Nozwayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matlhodi-nozwayo.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Matlhodi Nozwayo »

Extreme, disgusting, gory horror. I want a really awful horror book, I have not found one yet but I am going to keep looking. Actually, recommendations would be great.
Jolyon Trevelyan
Favorite Author: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Bookshelf Size: 10
fav_author_id: 2563

Post by Jolyon Trevelyan »

This one is a bit childish but i don`t care. The Railway Series by Rev. Wilbert Awdry and Christopher Awdry.
A mistake is simply another way of doing things
Jay Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-peter.html
Latest Review: Champagne Widows by Rebecca Rosenberg

Post by Jay Peter »

I would have to say the Eternal Guardian Series by Elisabeth Naughton.
Scott Fling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott-fling.html
Latest Review: GOD'S PLAN FOR YOU: 21-DAY DEVOTIONAL by Tim Outlaw

Post by Scott Fling »

Almost all books that I've really loved: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, His Dark Materials, The Faith, A Song of Ice and Fire...that's the mark of a good book as far as I'm concerned, you just wish you were a part of it.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”