How often do you read?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Divya T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divya-t.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner
Reading Device: B086KCQX95

Re: How often do you read?

Post by Divya T »

I read daily. Reading books became my everyday thing since I joined Online Book Club.
SmartReviewer77
2021 Reading Goal: 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smartreviewer77.html
Latest Review: Sandra Eden's War by Michael Low

Post by SmartReviewer77 »

Essentially everyday. I try to make time for books regardless of how busy I am. It's a great source of pleasure for me.
Raiders83
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Raiders83 »

I read constantly. I read when I get a minute of downtime and work. I read when we are on long trips because my wife likes to drive. I read when I'm in tedious meetings and I read a great deal in the evenings when I am relaxing before bed. I enjoy reading on my kindle and my phone when I am in meetings because it can distract me from a boring topic.
Raiders83
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Raiders83 »

Reading is a constant thing for me. I do my best to read when I have a free moment, unless I'm driving. I always find something to read and I always find something to focus on to help me sustain what I am reading. I enjoy nonfiction and so I feel like I am always learning, regardless of what I am reading.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”