What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Veleno
Favorite Author: C.S. Pacat
Currently Reading: Dreams Are to Be Lived
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veleno.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
fav_author_id: 9106

Icon Re: What book do you reread the most?

Post by Veleno »

Rereading is sort of my self-soothing mechanism, so here's a short list *cracks knuckles*.
My comfort read is the All for the game trilogy by Nora Sakavic followed closely by The Captive prince trilogy by C. S. Pacat. Harry Potter books were more my thing when I was younger but I still enjoy them now and again :)
Neelakshi jain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neelakshi-jain.html
Latest Review: Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D.

Post by Neelakshi jain »

I read Harry Potter books the most. As somehow they feel like home. It feels like there is something missing in life that those books fill in for me.
Aviral verma
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Aviral verma »

GRIT by angela duckworth, definitely not a easy read but its amazing if you are in grinding phase of your life. Should read atleast once :)
Black Jewel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-black-jewel.html
Latest Review: The Game by Molly Perry

Post by Black Jewel »

I would have to say it's a toss up between Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop. Born of Night by Sherrilyn McQueen (Kenyon) would be another favorite.
Wesusa
Favorite Book: Dune
Currently Reading: A Clash of Kings
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesusa.html
Latest Review: Thunder and Lightning, They're Not So Frightening by JD Schmith

Post by Wesusa »

Harry Potter series for sure- I listen to the audiobooks and I've heard each one with the exception of the first one at least 6 times a year since I was in third grade. Jim Dale is truly one of the greatest narrators.
A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.

The only person who can sympathize with and understand you, is you. So, be good to yourself.
Michelle Barker
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Michelle Barker »

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen.......I've read it every summer beginning for the last 4 years. It's not actually about spells and hocus pocus it's more about family, love, and individual uniqueness. It also mentions A LOT of yummy recipes that leave kitchen plates licked clean.
ev stickley

Post by ev stickley »

The book I reread the most has to be The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty. I believe this book is a staple in the horror-loving community. It has a thrill like no other, and one of the most satisfying endings I've ever read. I believe this book is a must have on everyone's shelf. It is a horror classic, meant to engage all of your being. This book made me lose reality in minutes and was so hard to put down. The characters were so genuine and lovable. Reagan, the main character, is so incredibly written. Father Karras, an amazing character, was so true to form and human. Blatty really spent time and effort into writing each detail to perfection. I had trouble falling asleep after reading the book, I was afraid that some demonic creature would just gobble me up. Thanks for reading, and I highly suggest you read The Exorcist.
-Evelyn
MoeBrown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moebrown.html
Latest Review: A Miracle For Evi by Eva-Maria Frank

Post by MoeBrown »

I'll read Star by Danielle Steel every now and then. The love story seems so complicated but the books feels like such a light read to me and I love the main character Crystal. Another one I love reading is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. The book is humorous and enjoyable no matter how many times I've gone through it. There is a movie for this novel but I would say to not waste your time because it was a disappointment compared to the novel.
MysticSpade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mysticspade.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by MysticSpade »

Fiction: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland because it's my absolute favorite.
Non Fiction: You are a Badass by Jen Sincero. I've read it 5 times and I take away something new each time I read it.
Michelle Barker
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Michelle Barker »

Practical Magic......lol. As much a favorite as the movie.
AbandonedProfile1
Currently Reading: Where the Crawdads Sing
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annica-steyn.html
Latest Review: Eggstravagant Easter Eggs by Maya Elston

Post by AbandonedProfile1 »

I went through a stage where I re-read Eragon every December for a couple of years. I just love that world! After that I have read the Harry Potter series a couple of times. There is also a really old book in my first language that I read every few years.
A kitin

Post by A kitin »

"Monster in his eyes" by J M Darhower and "The Song of Achilles" by Madeline Miller
Deerghata_Shukla
Currently Reading: Princess of shadows
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Deerghata_Shukla »

Hi everyone.

I reread Throne of glass series and A Court of thorns and roses series both by Sarah Mass everytime I feel low. I just love these books. Anyone else here who feels the same about these series?
Tayyaba Rehman
Currently Reading: The Last Letter From Your Lover
Reading Device: B07Z4681LQ

Post by Tayyaba Rehman »

I've read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green about 5 times at least. The ending hits hard every time.
Cecily Johnson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecily-johnson.html
Latest Review: Plume of Fire by Marie Fostino

Post by Cecily Johnson »

Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett books are great

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”