Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: 03 Apr 2019, 16:45
- 2021 Reading Goal: 70
- Favorite Author: Patricia Briggs
- Currently Reading: The Butterfly Garden
- Bookshelf Size: 88
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eclecticmama.html
- Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
- fav_author_id: 4314
Ugh yes. But I also have kids and very needy birdy buddy that constantly require me to respond to them so that kinda gets in the way. But I don't mind really. I know its temporary and soon enough I'll be missing their constant "mommy look at me!" moments. Time flies once you have kids. Write that down. Or don't. Since I just did it for you.