What book do you reread the most?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
GiselleBengochea
Currently Reading: The Lost Years of Billy Battles
Bookshelf Size: 585
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gisellebengochea.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: What book do you reread the most?

Post by GiselleBengochea »

:tiphat: The most read and reread book for me is the Holy Bible, King James Version. This book contains chronology ( the past), it is up to date (present), and it is prescient (futuristic). It is also an acronym for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). It is informative on every subject matter in my life: career choices, project management, business administration, debt consolidation, marriage and relationships, health and most importantly salvation through Jesus Christ. If one follows the precepts and laws as laid down in the Decalogue or the TEN COMMANDMENTS, one will discover true happiness and peace. It is only through the infilling of the Holy Spirit that one can keep these laws. There is no greater book that has ever been written, it is inspired by the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE HIMSELF AND HIS NAME IS JESUS!

Rabia Farooq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rabia-farooq.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Rabia Farooq »

I reread The Great Gatsby quite a bit. It's just a very intriguing book with amusing characters that you miss if you haven't seen in a while.

Aditya_ak
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Aditya_ak »

Alchemist is one such book which I reread the most. I like to read that book and I never get bored of that!

lindsaypalmer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lindsaypalmer.html
Latest Review: The McCoys Before The Feud by Thomas McCoy

Post by lindsaypalmer »

My favorite book by far is Anthony Kiedis's autobiography. Anthony Kiedis is a member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers who battles any demons throughout his life. It is a wonderful story about overcoming obstacles, recovery, and finding your meaning in life. Not to mention I love their music. I read this book every summer, sometimes twice a year. I have read it so much the cover is worn from my hands where I hold the book and the pages are falling out!

Arite Seki
Currently Reading: After You
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arite-seki.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Arite Seki »

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Not only is he one of my all time favorite writers, The Great Gatsby is one of my favourite novels. It always seems to move me, no matter how many times I re-read it.

Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Good Omens
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

Little women is my all time favorite and most beautiful re read. Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe is also a fun re read for me.

MorganKnightOfficial
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by MorganKnightOfficial »

I love Of Mice and Men as well!
My favorite book, hands down, is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've read that one at least ten times, in French and English. It's really a fantastic piece of literature - a mojor artwork.

brown_gal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by brown_gal »

The book i reread the most is probably Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I love the story, the narrative and Ms. Austen's style of writing. It's a fantastic book.

Kawther22
Currently Reading: The Gift of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 76

Post by Kawther22 »

The Little Prince by Exupery. I reread some sections of it from time to time because it has some very memorable and wise sayings.
“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.” – Groucho Marx :D :tiphat: :techie-studyinggray:

+hoalsam123

Post by +hoalsam123 »

I have reread Little women many times . I like it because it is an amzing classic novel.I don't like such novels usually but this is amazing.

UzmaKhan
2019 Reading Goal: 25
Currently Reading: Randy the Irresistible
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uzmakhan.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by UzmaKhan »

Born a Crime by Trevor Noah

It's about apartheid and is a masterpiece :tiphat:

Dee_Robert
2019 Reading Goal: 50
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Dee_Robert »

I used to reread The GodFather quite a lot. Now My all time Favorite is The Bible

jennydelacruz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennydelacruz.html
Latest Review: Blood Red Moon by Lee Roberts

Post by jennydelacruz »

The books that I reread the most are The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. These books are my go-to when I am doubting myself and feeling a little overwhelmed and scared.

Awesomeliker
2019 Reading Goal: 10
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awesomeliker.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Awesomeliker »

Dork diaries. I don't know why, but it really makes me feel good and nostalgic.
Live your life in a way that you won't look back and regret things :D

Ade-bello

Post by Ade-bello »

The books that I can't help but re-read a lot are Purple hibiscus, half of a yellow sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. She is quite a fascinating writer and I am able to relate so well with her books

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”