Average Reviewer Rating: 3 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
Being in My Own Way
Please log in to add Being in My Own Way to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Available Languages for Being in My Own Way
This book is not available in other languages.
Subgenre Hashtags for Being in My Own Way
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Kindle edition of Being in My Own Way on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View Being in My Own Way on B&N (using IBSN)
- View Being in My Own Way on Waterstones
- View Being in My Own Way on Booktopia
- View Being in My Own Way on Kobo
- View Being in My Own Way on Booksamillion
- View Being in My Own Way on Walmart
- View Being in My Own Way on Indigo
- View Being in My Own Way on AbeBooks
- View Being in My Own Way on Bookshop by Indiebound
- View on Being in My Own Way via eCampus
Being in My Own Way was officially reviewed by the Online Book Club review team!
Official Review by Jane Honda ~ Rated 4 out of 5 ~ View the review
Original Quick Blurb for Being in My Own Way
Life is a rich, complex, noisy, bumpy journey. This book is a companion for your travels along your unique path. It is a collection of stories that shaped me and of the lessons that are available if we are present enough to pay attention and learn.
Blurb added on January 28, 2024, at 12:36 pm by Richard Ingram.
Other Links/Info for Being in My Own Way
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9781962579018
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
Who Has Being in My Own Way in their shelves?
7 members have Being in My Own Way in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
Being in My Own Way was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Jane Honda on January 28, 2024, at 12:24 pm.