Average Reviewer Rating: 3.5 out of 4
Based on published reviews.
The Lake Turned Upside Down: The Story of Unthinkable Tragedy and Incredible Survival in the 1969 Outing, Minnesota F4 Tornado
Please log in to add The Lake Turned Upside Down to one of your shelves. If you do not already have an account, register one now! It's easy and completely free, and will let you create your own shelves at Online Book Club!
Available Languages for The Lake Turned Upside Down
This book is not available in other languages.
Subgenre Hashtags for The Lake Turned Upside Down
#Minnesota, #Tornadosurvivor, #Tornadononfiction, #Tornado, #Thelaketurnedupsidedown, #Survivorstories, #Survivor, #Realmiracles, #Outingminnesota, #Nonfiction, #Mntornadoes, #Mntornado, #Miraclestories, #Miracle, #Minnesotatornadoes, #Minnesotatornado, #Tornadosurvivors
To add hashtags to a book, you need to log in.
- View Kindle edition of The Lake Turned Upside Down on Amazon (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on B&N (using IBSN)
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Waterstones
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Booktopia
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Kobo
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Booksamillion
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Walmart
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Indigo
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on AbeBooks
- View The Lake Turned Upside Down on Bookshop by Indiebound
- View on The Lake Turned Upside Down via eCampus
- Publisher Provided Purchase Link: www.DuganBooks.com
The Lake Turned Upside Down was officially reviewed by 2 different reviewers on the Online Book Club review team! Check out each of their reviews:
Review 1 ~ Official Review by Bertha Jackson ~ Rated 3 out of 4 ~ View the review
Review 2 ~ Official Review by José Cortez ~ Rated 5 out of 5 ~ View the review
Original Quick Blurb for The Lake Turned Upside Down
The most amazing tornado story you'll ever read. The author calls it a MIRACLE that anyone lived as the cabin she was in with 17 occupants was picked up and blown into deep Roosevelt Lake. An inspiring must read human story.
Blurb added on March 1, 2022, at 1:47 pm by sueduganmoline.
Other Links/Info for The Lake Turned Upside Down
- Nominate/Vote for Book of the Month
- ISBN: 9798572253948
Report Incorrect Information
Bookshelves is cool because the data is submitted by the members! But mistakes happen. If you notice any incorrect information or typos on this page, please report it.
Who Has The Lake Turned Upside Down in their shelves?
2 members have The Lake Turned Upside Down in their shelves. They are all listed below, ordered by post count.
When you log in, you can sort all the books by how many members have the books in their shelves (i.e. see the most popular books on Bookshelves). It is a great way to discover new books to read.
The Lake Turned Upside Down was added to OnlineBookClub.org by Bertha Jackson on February 6, 2022, at 1:17 pm.
Automatic Ads by Google